Quantcast

It's back to SST for me! Saturday! 11:00

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
Yup, after many weeks off of the Bullit, it's time to get back out there and see if I can still ride! I spent my time getting sick, getting well, and doing some XC riding! So, it's back to SSt for me on Saturday. I should be there by 11:00.

Come on out and point and laugh as I try to remember how to jump! :dancing: :dancing:

mtnmatt

Chimp
Mar 16, 2003
Wenatchee, WA
I'll be there Saturday morning, don't really want to spend all day with the inlaws. Wenatchee riding sucks right now, frozen in the morning turning to sticky goop by afternoon. Look for the old guy on a blue Norco.

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
DBR X6 RIDER said:
Yeah, I just realized earlier today that I've only touched tires in the dirt only three times so far this year. Unacceptable.

Thanks for the heads-up Tom. I'll make sure I have fully charged batteries for my digi:nuts:
Leave the camera home, Andy! I don't want any evidence of wussing out on anything! :D :D It'll be good to see ya! I gotta talk with you about that front wheel, yo! (Good news)

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
DBR X6 RIDER said:
Yeah, I just realized earlier today that I've only touched tires in the dirt only three times so far this year. Unacceptable.

Thanks for the heads-up Tom. I'll make sure I have fully charged batteries for my digi:nuts:
me too!

I have ridden 3 times this year so far...once on my hardtail at the woodlot and once at 27 and SST to break in my new rear shock :) GO ME!

but i have a head cold...AGAIN and wont be riding this weekend...hope to get some building in, but thats about it for me when it comes to outside+dirt :(

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Corporatefailure said:
every one is sick
You guys need to drink lots of RUM! :blah: That always helps me recover from being sick. Beer helps too... so does wine and DayQuil/NightQuil. Just get wasted and you'll be 100% in no time! :D

Frank hows the new bike coming along.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
DBR X6 RIDER said:
Looks like Pip & I will be getting down there around 10.
I intend on taking full advantage of the 3-day-weekend. If all goes well, I'll have my dirt-day count for the year doubled by the end of it.

...you would think working in government aerospace I would have monday off...right? NOPERS. suckass!!

andy, do a few laps for me! im JUST getting over being sick...no bike for sean again :( i should just give my bike to someone who wants to ride :mad:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
seand said:
...you would think working in government aerospace I would have monday off...right? NOPERS. suckass!!

andy, do a few laps for me! im JUST getting over being sick...no bike for sean again :( i should just give my bike to someone who wants to ride :mad:
That blows. I didn't get as many runs as I should have today. It's been so long I almost forgot 1/2 the lines down there. We're going back tomorrow and doing some work. Pip's carving open a new line up top.
I'll be sure to earmark a few runs just for you. With that said, I'll wear my FF tomorrow.
That crud that's going around is frustrating for sure. Sounds like you're getting to the point I was at a week ago. I was afraid that I'd feel like crap again somehow when I woke up today. That's been the norm.
:nuts: