Quantcast

It's been awhile! Wilson anyone?

markskee

Chimp
Aug 26, 2005
Los Angeles
Hey all I rode with a few of you guys over at Wilson a while back, I was on a orange & black stinky with a monster up front and came with a buddy named Mark and one named Dan on a blue RMX who fell off a cliff to land on the trail bellow during the ride. I am going to be in Cali. 09/09/06 and I plan to ride with Dan, Mark & possibly a new guy who just moved to Cali. from AZ where I now live.

Any one up to shuttle Wilson? and how is the trail condition?:banana:

tgreathead

Monkey
Jan 14, 2005
Los Angeles
Hey all I rode with a few of you guys over at Wilson a while back, I was on a orange & black stinky with a monster up front and came with a buddy named Mark and one named Dan on a blue RMX who fell off a cliff to land on the trail bellow during the ride. I am going to be in Cali. 09/09/06 and I plan to ride with Dan, Mark & possibly a new guy who just moved to Cali. from AZ where I now live.

Any one up to shuttle Wilson? and how is the trail condition?:banana:
I remember you, here you are putting on your pads that day:

I was on a Preston, you can see it laying there.
I haven't been up there in a few weeks, crazy at work. Maybe someone else knows about the conditions. Only thing I know for sure is since then much of the trail has eroded in different ways due to the heavy rains we had.

tgreathead

Monkey
Jan 14, 2005
Los Angeles
Those cliff side narrow trails are really gnarly. I hope those haven't eroded too much.
The bulk of it is not really noticeable but there are a few spots that drop off the side a lot more than before. Everything is still rideable or walkable.
And for those that don't know; at the left hand turn at the rock waterfall towards the bottom of the trail there was a quick roll down & up that has been changed. Someone added stairs and that thing is endo city now.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I think a heard about endo city a few months ago.

Is that where you turn right on a switchback, then go down a steep/narrow stairs, then go left and over a 1' wide pipe?