Quantcast

its been boring around here so....

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
wydopen said:
i didnt...im sick of seeing rc win.

they showed the Last Man Standing thing yesterday but i missed it...it was a super gnarly off road race...i think it might be on again today..ill post the time if it is....it looked really good and all the guys at thumpertalk were saying its the best telivised motorsports race they have ever seen
rc has proved himself to be a great champion though. it was hard watching him and cr stumble over their words in shock of what just happened. The after race interviews are tough.
congrats to bubba though-looked amazing
did you see rc bike through the whoops, looked all over the place

btw my favorite rider ain't rc it's KW

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
have you guys seen carlin new pic in the local tunnel trail. he was scraping the ground when he was making that turn.

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
braaaaaaaaaaappppppppppp.......

too bad the pic isnt in a little better focus..that wasnt a pro photogs work....his first attempt (he washed out on) was much clearer but u can tell he was just about to wad

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
u know the stair step super rocky white sandstone section???..
before that there is that semi smooth section and before that there is a section where its pretty rough..
there is alittle drop on the left if u are pinned and then it gets kind of bodsledy and goes left..thats the corner...
then it goes to a right switchback before the semi smooth section before the super rocky section...if that makes any sense