Quantcast

its called the friday gmt

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
you read right it is friday today i get to do yard work then im riding saturday and sunday this weekend. it will be worth it. thats all i have plained for today, on a side note its micky mouses birthday today.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! TGI frickin' F!!! Found out a colleague/mentor/friend passed away unexpectedly and am still shocked. I learned so much from him during one of my student teaching assignments and under his direction as a singer. So sad :(

Busy weekend ahead for me too. Dinner meeting tonight, then I'm heading out try and get the big one tomorrow (hunting) and Sunday is our big Toys for Tots Holiday Parade with my marching band. I'll be ready for a few days off after this weekend!

Now, if only I could stop sneezing this morning. It's getting dangerous holding hot coffee!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
It's 2pm and I'm kinda pissed. I'm 24 and work more than my friends yet all they say is "work, sorry not going out today" WTF? That makes me feel old.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Muchos cannolis, monkeys! ROLFOA! How is everyone this morning yeah that's great.

I've got to work for a few hours tomorrow to test some system maintenance, then it's a ski expo, then dinner, then Warren Miller with Wife and friends tomorrow. Free lift tickets to the Canyons with the Warren Miller ticket purchase. Frikkin SCORE!

Treesaw, very sorry to hear about your friend. :(

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
This just came in. Free art of flight tickets :D It was sold out here. I like my job now. I'm no longer angry.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, OMG IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY! Just have to make it through today then I have all next week off. The wife and I will be midwest bound tomorrow to visit all of her family in Missouri, Nebraska, and Kansas for the next week.

IAB... I'm so jealous of you two. The showing of the new Warren Miller movie in Rochester is next week and we'll be out of town :(

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Contemplated taking the day off to rid the yard of all the leaves. Sitting at my desk now, I wish I had. Oh well....ride tonight followed by dinner and beer. Can't complain.

Looking what to get my brother and his GF for their baby shower.....I feel the need to spoil them.

Sorry to hear about your friend, Theresa. Terrible news for sure.:(

Last edited:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Leaving early to spend the weekend at the beach. Weather will be splendiferous. I solved the production issue that came up last night, so I'm slacking off, starting... <looks at watch> now.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

Sometimes my horoscope cracks me up :rofl:

Can you get away with doing absolutely nothing today? If so, go for it. If not, try to do as little as possible, as your good energy needs extra time to recharge and start flowing again
You heard the man, it's Do Nothing Day!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Yay Friday! We got our first snow in town, only an inch or two. It mostly stayed in the mtn so Mt Bachelor is building a good base. I predict a cold snowy USGP cyclocross race Dec 10-11!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ATTENTION OP

Please learn and use the correct GMT title format. It is as follows:

<char><char><char><date><string="GMT"><char><char><char>

an example:

***Tuesday GMT***

or

~~~Thursday GMT~~~

other acceptable variations:

©©© Friday GMT ©©©

be creative. I once used part of the contra code for the <char> field.

if you don't start getting it right, i will release the hounds of negative rep upon you. They are swift, and they are brutal.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
ATTENTION OP

Please learn and use the correct GMT title format. It is as follows:

<char><char><char><date><string="GMT"><char><char><char>

an example:

***Tuesday GMT***

or

~~~Thursday GMT~~~

other acceptable variations:

©©© Friday GMT ©©©

be creative. I once used part of the contra code for the <char> field.

if you don't start getting it right, i will release the hounds of negative rep upon you. They are swift, and they are brutal.
That was well stated.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
last day in utah for now. its a nice change of pace. dress code is more lax. Wore jeans all week, and today i didn't even tuck in my shirt.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
(.)Good Morning Fellas(.)

It's Friday, and I KNOW it's Friday today, so that pretty much rules. Can't wait for the weekend! We ALSO get the Warren Miller show here in Seattle this weekend, plus we get a SeaHawks game, and therefore, it should be a great weekend! Hope to get some riding in too! Whoop whoop!

Tree Saw, sorry for your loss, hope you're doing ok