Quantcast

It's coming!!

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Yup that is right, a while ago I posted up a query to see if anyone would be interested in a Calendar if I made another one this year. Well I debated a bit because it costs some cash to make these things.
Anyhow Lee (www.leelikesbikes.com) and I put this thing together and it will be printing up in a week or so. I will let you guys know when we get all the numbers together.

I thought I would give you all a heads up, take a look at Lee's site for some info, but here is the scoop.

This year it will not only feature my pictures, but it will also feature Lee's comentary and training tips! Every month there is another training tip. Every World cup and Norba race is labeled on the calendar, as well as some notable local races. And of course it has all notable holidays in the US and Canada.

I will post up some teaser shots later. :thumb:

J

JRB

Still in. Can we read all of the training tips at once, or are there rules???

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
loco-gringo said:
Still in. Can we read all of the training tips at once, or are there rules???
Well, there are no men in black suits waiting for you to break the rules, but the way Lee tells it they are kinda suited to the time of year that the tips are listed. So you should start working on them at the time that they come up :)

The price...I am not entirely sure yet, but I know we are shooting for about $20 plus shipping.
Edit: If you got my calendar from last year, this one will be about 200% better quality printing.

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Motionboy2 said:
Yup that is right, a while ago I posted up a query to see if anyone would be interested in a Calendar if I made another one this year. Well I debated a bit because it costs some cash to make these things.
Anyhow Lee (www.leelikesbikes.com) and I put this thing together and it will be printing up in a week or so. I will let you guys know when we get all the numbers together.

I thought I would give you all a heads up, take a look at Lee's site for some info, but here is the scoop.

This year it will not only feature my pictures, but it will also feature Lee's comentary and training tips! Every month there is another training tip. Every World cup and Norba race is labeled on the calendar, as well as some notable local races. And of course it has all notable holidays in the US and Canada.

I will post up some teaser shots later. :thumb:
Make sure you have one of Wentz in it. If anyone deserves a month it would be Steve.