Quantcast

It's finally over!

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
I am done!
Last monday I had my last examn and now I am a Dipl. Ing. FH in mechatronics. :weee:
So proud that I was able to pull it off working full time.

It was Tuesday morning when I finally realised that it is finally over. I was still stressed during the beers on monday evening.

Looking back, it was such a hard time, balancing work at home and in the company, learning, girlfriend and riding. But I think it was well worth it.

Let's see what the future brings:thumb:

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
No, I am now a Diplom Ingenieur in mechatronics done on a Fachhochschule.

And no, I am no mad scientist robot builder guy. It's more or less a modern version of a mechanical engineer. A little bit of electronics, hardware and software implementation mixed up with the classic stuff.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
No, I am now a Diplom Ingenieur in mechatronics done on a Fachhochschule.

And no, I am no mad scientist robot builder guy. It's more or less a modern version of a mechanical engineer. A little bit of electronics, hardware and software implementation mixed up with the classic stuff.
sounds like robots to me

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
for 'squeeb it would be GingerBot5000
When I have a 75 ton walking war machine with particle cannons, lasers, and multiple missile racks, you can call it what ever you want because I wont be able to hear you over the sound of how awesome I will be.

mods, make it so!

custom title for Mo(n)arch: "mad scientist robot builder guy"
:stupid:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
When I have a 75 ton walking war machine with particle cannons, lasers, and multiple missile racks, you can call it what ever you want because I wont be able to hear you over the sound of how awesome I will be.
i also won't be able to see from the blinding reflection from the kind of protection that industrial sized 55 gallon barrels of zinc oxide brings