Quantcast

it's flippin' hot

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
7:15 am and 69 degrees outside. the high today is 83.

all i want to do is wear my new winter clothes, is that too much to ask. it is November.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I've had enough hot weather for one year. The 45 degree air this morning felt really nice. I love Autumn in New England. A frosty chill in the morning with comfortable coolness in the afternoon.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
we had a couple of weeks like that and i was in heaven. i love it when i'm up before the sun comes up, throw on my running gear, head out with the puppy, and can see my breath. for the past week it's been nasty. muggy and hot. i've had enough of heat for one year too.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
ugh, Fall is my least favorite season....no sun light after work, I dont like biking when its cold, the ski slopes are not open yet....and all the chicks have way more clothes on then they did a few months back....PLUS its when they strart playing f'ing xmas music

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
N8 said:
Sheet.... I've had $150-$190 electric bills since April!!!

ours have been that high too and we are in a friggin duplex. i think the builder of this home opted out of the insulation option altogether. it is 85 years old as well.

it's now 73 with 73% humidity. come on rain.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I ain't complaining! We're pretty comfortable here in MD. Our temps have been running between 70 and 40 since the beginning of Oct. We have oil heat which is pretty expensive. The longer I can put off turning on the heat the better!

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
N8 likes to run the air conditioning non-stop till December........that is why we have high electric bills........LOL!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
MizN8 said:
N8 likes to run the air conditioning non-stop till December........that is why we have high electric bills........LOL!
That's why he is building houses in every nook and cranny of Louisianna.