Quantcast

Its Friday and its supposed to be fun.....

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
in here. We got too much death and destruction and seriousness I'm depressed and I think others are to. No ride threads no stupid threads, no I hate threads, or I rule threads. So in an effort to get things going in here I officially start a shaved junk thread. But its stealthy so keep it on the low low.

I'll be starting other trouble making threads as the day goes on to lighten things up in here.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
I hope that when W is shaving his junk he gets a little cut and flesh eating bacteria eat his nuts. There - theres a junk post.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
BeerDemon said:
I hope that when W is shaving his junk he gets a little cut and flesh eating bacteria eat his nuts. There - theres a junk post.
Ha! It's good to no longer be the king. Now you can participate in junk threads. :)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
SkaredShtles said:
:think:

How do you know that Dubya shave his junk? :eek:
I think dubya would have someone else shaving his junk for him. Maybe Rumsfeld? Presedent and all that, you know.

Of course I wouldn't mind helping dubyas daughters to shave their junk.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
DRB said:
in here. We got too much death and destruction and seriousness I'm depressed and I think others are to. No ride threads no stupid threads, no I hate threads, or I rule threads. So in an effort to get things going in here I officially start a shaved junk thread. But its stealthy so keep it on the low low.

I'll be starting other trouble making threads as the day goes on to lighten things up in here.
Well, since most of us have a three day weekend, how's everyone going to spend their extra day off?

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
BeerDemon said:

oh look here he is...good old beerdemon, put the kibosh on our old shaved junk thread and told us it was a :nope: ...now he is joinng in the fun because he doesnt have to worry about those who pay for advertising...

welcome to the sjt

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Polandspring88 said:
I always shave my junk. Makes it much easier to spread the peanut butter.

unless its crunchy

you know we had a girl in highschool, that openly admitted to doing that (didnt seem like it was for attention either) it was her bf's pug...:think:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
DRB said:

Here, Hear!

I have been barraged by images/video/news non-stop since early sunday. even at home I cant keep my eyes off the news channels or the net. I need a break. But i am going in for 9 hours of it in a few minutes. *sigh*

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
DRB said:
What the hell were you doing with Dick that he would have shared that nugget with you?
hahaha!
you said Dick Nugget!
roflmaolaksdjf11!111111!uno!!!!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I am happy today...

It's payday. $$$
It's friday!
It's a 3 day weekend!
I have a shuttle planned for Sunday. :thumb:
I am going to rebuild my PC tonight/tomorrow with new parts and a newly painted case.
The GF and I are going to have hot and dirty sex later tonight. :heart:

I am happy today

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Ciaran said:
I am happy today...

It's payday. $$$
It's friday!
It's a 3 day weekend!
I have a shuttle planned for Sunday. :thumb:
I am going to rebuild my PC tonight/tomorrow with new parts and a newly painted case.
The GF and I are going to have hot and dirty sex later tonight. :heart:

I am happy today
:stupid:

only for me

its friday
i got a call back for a third interview for my dream job!
doing an epic ride tomorrow with some bros
going to see transporter 2 (cant wait)
The GF and I are going to have hot and dirty sex tomorrow
seeing my fave band "cky" play
and its a 3 day weekend
life is good