Quantcast

It's Friday Bishes GMT

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Our trade show is today, and I was supposed to go straight to the show. Last night, the boss calls, and said that one of our quarries is shooting today, and one of our remote units is out of calibration. I get to drive 2.5 hours and replace the unit before they shoot. Then I get to go to the trade show.

Be safe out there.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
16" of snow on my deck in two days means I'm gonna make some turns. Can't complain about fresh snow off of work in Friday and my 2 minute drive to the slopes.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Off to another boring, droning meeting with a pile of dead wood state workers going through the motions, them more meetings and then one more for good measure before driving to Long Line Land.

At least some of my campy, glow in the dark bike wear showed up last night...this will clash with my red BMX cruiser!

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
on a pentagon conf call; the hold music is none other than the lovely john philip souza

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Should be getting the rest of the parts for my bike build delivered soon. Been a long time since I had anything but dirt jumpers and trials bikes. A bike with an actual usable seat.

edit: Or maybe forget about building and just buy this

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Party time!

Turning 41 tomorrow so first cocktail party at a friends house, then dinner with more friends then dancing with even more friends. My 40s have been pretty damn good to me and I plan to keep it up.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
good mid-morning.

8" of snow and I'm still home working, still too sore from Monday's high-side crash and burn on a run I probably shouldn't have been skiing :D

jdcamb: are you in the hospital? hope all is well.

CBJ: happy early birthday!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Up all night running wind machines in fruit orchards. Hopefully kept everything warm enough to keep the fruit buds alive! Time for bed.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I hit the halfway point of my knee rehab yesterday. I have to start up on the elliptical machine now to start working the back of the legs more. Up until now it's been push-don't-pull with the spin bike pedal stroke. My next big milestone will be getting back on the road bike, which is probably 2-3 weeks away. I've also hit the point of my rehab where I'm a sweaty mess at the end of my therapy appointments. Squats on a balance board ain't no joke.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
good mid-morning.

8" of snow and I'm still home working, still too sore from Monday's high-side crash and burn on a run I probably shouldn't have been skiing :D

jdcamb: are you in the hospital? hope all is well.

CBJ: happy early birthday!
Thanks!

Crazy cold and snowy "spring" this year.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I've got the worst sinus headache. >.<

Went and saw some off-road desert racing vehicles downtown last night. Cool stuff. My go try & watch some of the Mint 400 this weekend.

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
Heading to zee mountains later today for 4 days of skiing.
Likewise..where are you headed? Vail or BC tomorrow, my friends want to hit Keystone for some stupid reason Sunday. Mon/Tue the girlfriend's Dad is in town so I get to chauffeur him around the mountains, probably Breck.

I should be skiing today...fail.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Morning. Night ride last night, a bit groggy today. Cranking out work from the kitchen table, about to go run errands i.e. get my ski boots moar fitted. Scored new liners for them yesterday $45 brand new... take offs from a custom boot fitter. Stoked.

I probably shouldn't have been skiing without Full Trucker
ftfy.

I should be skiing today...fail.
This for me as well.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Jim that's actually a pretty diggity jersey.
Mesh, makes me feel very '83 JV football and all.

I was wrong about my earlier meeting: was with level high folks of private NFP's from across the state as well as advocacy groups in my field, questioning some fairly smart state and fed level folks...was lucky to get a question or two in..:homer:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Nailee my quarterly sales target this morning. Goodbye stress, hello $10k.
As you all know, first prize is Cadillac Eldorado. Anybody wanna see second prize? Second prize's a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.