Quantcast

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

J

JRB

Unfortunately for him - it has not been Friday for an hour.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Yay! 1.5 hours to go! My Friday = get up at 7:30, go to class till 9, work on a paper, go to class at 11 until 12:30, eat lunch with the 'crew', go to class at 1:30 until 3 where I will learn the topic of the 10 page final paper that is due on Monday, from 3-5 go to a study group, from 5:30-7:30 go to another study group, after that is my school's Christmas Event, which I will reluctantly go to, then I will either party a bit, work on the paper, or pass out. Yay, Friday :dead:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
In the Lounge?! You should have seen what the dips**t was posting in the Downhill forum.

But yeah, TGIF! :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I Are Baboon said:
Yeah, I saw it all this morning after ridegecko deleted everything.
:dead:

It's not often that there's no mod around to remove offending material, just funny that it happened last night of all the nights. Guess I can take the guy off my ignore list, eh? ;)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
binary visions said:
:dead:

It's not often that there's no mod around to remove offending material, just funny that it happened last night of all the nights. Guess I can take the guy off my ignore list, eh? ;)
A couple of members here troll another board, and the same night someone returns the favor to us. I am suuuure it was purely coincidental. :rolleyes:

J

JRB

I'm just pissed that someone finally started an "I LOVE loco" thread and it's gone. :mad:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ned: "Praise the Lord! You're finally fighting your demons!"

Homer: "My demons and I are closer than ever!"

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I take the day off and this place goes to sh!t. Lost post counts, pinkbike invasion (probably a bikemojo invasion), and everyone all down in the dumps. WELL this is my solution.... I'm going for a ride and then I'm going for beer and then I'll see what's what.