unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
And this is what I got going for me
>I rode the bus this morning to work
>Its St. Patrick's Day
>The NCAA tournament is going
>I am the King of Friday
>It appears that hardly anyone is going to be here today.
>I have two laptops.
>I got a 6 pack of pacifico in the fridge.

what's going against me
>I've got a conference call this afternoon at 3pm.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
DRB said:
what's going against me
And that will prevent you from drinking how?

J

JRB

I have a distinct feeling that if DRB gets loaded he will take his pants off. His ability to contain thoughts closely parallels that same ability I have. That said, if he gets drunk, he will take his pants off to sit in his drawers at the office. He won't hold his tongue, and will tell everyone on the conference call. I don't think he can practice the restraint needed here. It's hard to be humble on Friday, if you are the King of Friday.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Let's handle all of these

Echo said:
Is there anything stopping you from joining that call from the comfort of your living room?
Dear reverbiration in Moderator Land,
I could probably get away with that. However, I've got too much crap here that I might need during the course of the call. My assistant has been on vacation and subsequently I've gone lord of the flies in my office. Additionally, I'm meeting my wife for dinner and going home and coming back would be a pain in the ass.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I Are Baboon said:
yeah but what kind of food is on the menu for today?
Dear grammatically challenged primate,
Not sure. But I'm thinking that since dinner tonight will probably involve more drinking than eating, I should load up. So it being tournament time, I think I shall go for a fried lunch. Maybe bacon wrapped chicken wings with bacon wrapped fries.

loco said:
I have a distinct feeling that if DRB gets loaded he will take his pants off. His ability to contain thoughts closely parallels that same ability I have. That said, if he gets drunk, he will take his pants off to sit in his drawers at the office. He won't hold his tongue, and will tell everyone on the conference call. I don't think he can practice the restraint needed here. It's hard to be humble on Friday, if you are the King of Friday.
Dear bain of many's existance,
You are very astute in behavioral observation. It is very possible that I would take my pants off. Regardless of whether I do or not, I now intend on announcing "I'm not wearing any pants" in my best Carl imitation at some point during the call. That is if I can avoid yelling at my co-workers and their innate ability to increase my workload thru their own incompetence.

J

JRB

They have these things here called white wings, named after white wing dove. They are not fried, but grilled. However, they are chicken, wrapped in bacon, with pepper jack and jalapeno inside. Yummy. They are overpriced though.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
My cell phone fell in the toilet last night. My cat like reflexes shot my hand wrist deep into a bowl of urine in the hope that a submerged phone would still work. Bad idea.

:wonky2:

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
My cell phone fell in the toilet last night. My cat like reflexes shot my hand wrist deep into a bowl of urine in the hope that a submerged phone would still work. Bad idea.

:wonky2:
I am putting you on ignore, since you smell like piss.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
DRB said:
And this is what I got going for me
>I rode the bus this morning to work
>Its St. Patrick's Day
>The NCAA tournament is going
>I am the King of Friday
>It appears that hardly anyone is going to be here today.
>I have two laptops.
>I got a 6 pack of pacifico in the fridge.

what's going against me
Sounds like you need to buy a phone with mute on it for your house. I have taken many conference calls from home...

J

JRB

DRB said:
You rock.
I agree. It's like a stink palm, but an accident. Please tell us you washed your hands.

Wait - did you throw your watch hand in??? Did you throw it out??? You know how much piss could be in the buttons. ugh :dead:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I immediately put the phone to my head to see if it worked. 3 drops went into my ear and my cheek was coated. I'll never be the same.

J

JRB

If you don't end up with a custom title with the words tinkle, urine or piss in it, I will be disappointed.

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
Piss Dipper?
I hate when people make up their own names, but that ain't bad. It's not like you are getting something to be proud of with that. I like piss dipper. "golden earring" wouldn't be bad either.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Aw hell... it's friday AND I need to sneak out to get drunk early. I'll take it and run with it.

I AM GOING TO SHAVE MY JUNK SO MY WEINIE LOOKS BIGGER!!!!!!!!

There... I took the hit for the team.

J

JRB

Is that link safe???

*thanks Ciaran, but I think you are in the wrong thread.