Quantcast

((*))It's Friderpus maximus GMT((*))

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
in storage all day looking at paintings with a conservator. i dig that shit, but man did that first beer when i got home taste good.

internet’s been shitty all week, making wife’s wfh not go well. got a new router today; we’ll see if that fixes it. if not, gonna harrass the hell out of spectrum.

lots of xmas prep this weekend, as we’re going skiing at snowshow from the 19th-23rd.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
internet’s been shitty all week, making wife’s wfh not go well. got a new router today; we’ll see if that fixes it. if not, gonna harrass the hell out of spectrum.
Verizon does the same shit. When they decide you want to buy a new expensive router, the turn the fuckulator on in the old one.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Verizon does the same shit. When they decide you want to buy a new expensive router, the turn the fuckulator on in the old one.
they own the modem; they replaced that a month or so back...we can’t tell if the service keeps getting interrupted b/c of something outside of the house or the router/modem. our router is pretty old, so i’ll start there.