Quantcast

its friggin 1am, do you really have to grind on that granite?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
So across from the factory I am sitting in there is a small hill. They are making a new park out of it, and its supposed to be open by Chinese new year..a few months away. That means 3 more nights of hearing a guy etch granite with a power tool. I cant even describe the sound......

Think I should find those ear plugs that I packed.....

:banghead: :banghead: :huh:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Hey D,
Enjoying GZ? I left there yesterday and am down south on Hainan Island. Will be headed to Shanghai tomorrow. Too bad we didn't get together in GZ - oh well, next time. We had a great dinner on Tuesday - Peking duck and everything, you missed out. 11 more days then home.

L

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Hey D,
Enjoying GZ? I left there yesterday and am down south on Hainan Island. Will be headed to Shanghai tomorrow. Too bad we didn't get together in GZ - oh well, next time. We had a great dinner on Tuesday - Peking duck and everything, you missed out. 11 more days then home.

L
we hit the banana leaf in one of the swanky malls. It was a welcome meal from the factory food.

we orderd duck a few nights back, but it smelled like trail hackers dianese.....

yea, sucks we didnt hook up.... maybe next time. I will meet you by the neon sign and the short guy with black hair..