Quantcast

It's FRY DAY!!! Wooo Hoo! Time to PAWTAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Get out your white sox, sequinned gloves and spin around fast and land on ya toes cus it's time again for ANOTHER verse by popular demand of the Michael Jackson taWISTED tune... your favorite AND mine, BEEF IT!!!

••••

Well you wanna hit the night club, but you don't understand,
You can't go out dressed up like yer a macho man,
You gotta walk the walk and strut it like the man, so BEEF IT!
Just Beef it.

You know the ladies prowlin, but they want no girlie man,
You gotta hit the gym and pump it all you can,
You grunting all you want just take it like a man, and BEEF IT!
Cuz ya gonna look bad, just

BEEF IT! BEEF IT! BEEF IT! BEEF IT!
Do another set repeat it!
You gotta do biceps you gotta do bench,
If theres a chance you can bag dat wench, just

BEEF IT, BEEF IT, BEEF IT, BEEF IT, do another set repeat it!
After your workout, you'll do alright, Knocking back 12 ounce,
Bud wrist curls all night, just BEEF IT! Beef it, beef it, beef it!

AAaaaaah yeh, another FRIDAY NIGHT to hit the weights, and we gonna Pump (clap) You Up! The things I put myself through just for women! Time to hit the showers, and hit the club tonight for a little R & R... RACHEL and RACQUEL!!! Oooooh!

Tonight's workout report brought to you by, BUD LITE!!! The Tri's are sceamin tonight on the Santa Anna free weight. We got a couple disabled Biceps on the 4:05 but by 4:30 after a few more sets they'll move along... Pec's are looking pretty clean and that's about it for tonight's report.

Another night to go out and hit the club scene and try meeting some lovely young ladies looking for some fun with the little blue guy!!

Once again, it's FRIDAY! Hooray Friday!

Happy Fry Day everyone! Don't give me some cred for the creative writing here... No... just feel free to attack my post like rabbid dogs like you always do. Amazing how just one can touch so many. First up, the Ostrich! Followed close behind close second by the former SOVIET himself! Coming in third, STEVEW from the movie JACKASS!!! And rounding out the pack it's BEAKER! "meer meer meer meer meer!"

You all have a GREAT weekend.

THE CHUNK BE LOOKIN HUNK! Touch all you want ladies...:D:D:D:D:D

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
MMike said:
snore.......
Don't you mean... zZZZzzzZZzz?

Just trying to be my funny self Mike and make a few people laugh! You have to admit, it's pretty funny... I don't see anyone else being very creative.

Jeronimo said:
Do you kiss the mirror every morning?
Nope. Just the ladies! :D C'mon, you can't take it serious! It's OBVIOUS it's meant for pure laughs and entertainment value. Geeze, people on here are SOOooo dang serious. Laugh a little, okay?

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i'm giving you this t-shirt if you are ever my secret santa. i think it would be your favorite shirt, aside from your mesh one for clubbing.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
All I said was to try picking up girls who weren't fresh out of puberty.....

If you want to be the board pedophile with crappy taste in music, go for it.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Are you bi-polar? Cause I knew a bi-polar kid in high school who thought he was the pimp daddy of comedy, and I can totally picture him saying your first post...

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
blue said:
Are you bi-polar? Cause I knew a bi-polar kid in high school who thought he was the pimp daddy of comedy, and I can totally picture him saying your first post...
this is some funny stuff here...

god this place is warped...

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
BEEKER! You chimed in too early. You screwed it up for everybody. It's FIRST the ostrich, who I'm sure is use to putting his head in holes. Second the former Soviet Union, THEN Stevew from Jackass, THEN you chime in. Geeze.

Well, if you don't like my post, wtf. I really don't care. I find it quite humorous. Tri's are screamin on the Santa Anna Free Weights? That's good clean humor. If you don't like it, ay? Who cares. Sall I got to say.

stevew said:
All I said was to try picking up girls who weren't fresh out of puberty... If you want to be the board pedophile with crappy taste in music, go for it.
Stevew, tone down your pedo remark buddy. I go to clubs. Clubs are over 21 jackass! I go for OVER 18 jerk! So don't be accusing me of doing so on the board or in life. I said earlier I lucked out at the beach with a 19 year old. Last I checked 19 is of age moron! If that's fresh out of puberty, you're pretty darn stupid. Puberty starts at 13. And the growth hormones during that time usually stop by 15 or 16. Maybe 19 in your case. So back the f*** off with your comment.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Chunky Munkey said:
Stevew, tone down your pedo remark buddy. I go to clubs. Clubs are over 21 jackass! I go for OVER 18 jerk! So don't be accusing me of doing so on the board or in life. I said earlier I lucked out at the beach with a 19 year old. Last I checked 19 is of age moron! If that's fresh out of puberty, you're pretty darn stupid. Puberty starts at 13. And the growth hormones during that time usually stop by 15 or 16. Maybe 19 in your case. So back the f*** off with your comment.
Alright princess.

Are you a school teacher?

Aren't you the delicate flower.....

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
laura said:
if choo don't want people commenting on your sex life, keep it to yo self.
My sex life does NOT include kids and I resent the implication. Let me make it clear, I go for young LEGAL ladies. Not kids. I resented the attack as if I was preying on children. That was not a fair comment. Cut me on my obviously over exaggerated drinking, (drink like a Cone Head), even call me an old fart for going after young 25 year old girls. That's fine.

But I'm sure you'd all think 80 year old Huge Hefner is "the man" for doing 20 year old Kendra on his TV show. That's all I was saying.

Live and let live...

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
Chunky Munkey said:
But I'm sure you'd all think 80 year old Huge Hefner is "the man" for doing 20 year old Kendra on his TV show.
Um ... no.

Crap, I posted in a CM thread. Where is the "kill's self" smiliey? Oh well, this will do :banghead:. For penance :banghead::banghead::banghead:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Chunky Munkey said:
Happy Fry Day everyone! Don't give me some cred for the creative writing here... No... just feel free to attack my post like rabbid dogs like you always do. Amazing how just one can touch so many. First up, the Ostrich! Followed close behind close second by the former SOVIET himself! Coming in third, STEVEW from the movie JACKASS!!! And rounding out the pack it's BEAKER! "meer meer meer meer meer!"
First off, it's an emu. Second, Beeker says "meep meep" not "meer meer", suckrag.

Does the blue thing in your avatar have anything in common with your twig and giggleberries after the underage kids shoot you down.

Chunky Munkey said:
Well, if you don't like my post, wtf. I really don't care. I find it quite humorous.
You're the only one man....you're the only one...

:nonono:

noskcaj

Monkey
Oct 24, 2005
Northford, CT
OMFG!!1!! Teh flash is 1337!!1! That was a freaking hilarious video and viewing should be manditory before becoming a member :rofl: And this thread is quite lame :help:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
blue said:
CM, I found an instructional video you will find helpful...

Watch.
pretty awesome people bitch about the stuff that makes them "waste time" while they are actually wasting time.

unless you tell me aimlessly surfing THE LOUNGE to find something to read is something besides a way to burn time.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.