Quantcast

It's like real-life Tony Hawk Pro Skater

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
"The Kid" they are talking about is rodney mullen, Which is the best tech skater....EVER. That video was in one of the tony hawk games, I can't rember which one, and the footage from that is originally from the globe video, Opinion.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
chicodude01 said:
"The Kid" they are talking about is rodney mullen, Which is the best tech skater....EVER. That video was in one of the tony hawk games, I can't rember which one, and the footage from that is originally from the globe video, Opinion.
damn straight, mullen is god

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Thing is, Mullen was around for HELLA days before he got popular with the tonyhawk crowd. He has invented a lot of tricks as well. HE IS MY GOD

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Damn...is he still skating?!?!? He was popular (like Tony Hawk, Lance Mountain, Mike McGill, etc.) when I was skating in the mid-eighties.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Me and a buddy of mine have this running joke going that street skaters don't have any ligaments left in their ankles and that the knees are shot by age 20, and consequently, to have longevity as a skater you must skate vert. So of course we dis on vert skaters as wusses.

We were both street skaters back in the late '80s early '90s and our knees an ankles sound like pepper grinders when we walk. So here you go and post this video of Rodney Mullen (who was skating while we were still in diapers) ripping it up on street and freestyle, which total voids our argument and makes us look like the real wusses.