Quantcast

its mighty spam, but I need help

Niall

Chimp
May 16, 2005
Olympia, WA
Some of you might know me, but probably not unless you live in Olympia and frequent olympic outfitters, rode at my old house on the westside, or spent a lot of time in capitol forest summer before last, as I use the forum primarily for trying to offload my ever-accumulating collection of bike stuff. or have done so since this time last year when I quit my job as the lead mechanic at the bike stand to take a job with a cycle touring company where I toured the country wrenching for the summer and into autumn. After which I took the liberty of an extended ski trip in colorado and then back to the midwest for holidays with the family. This brings me to the point of this thread; I made it back to Olympia, my so considered 'home' in the middle of january, and have since been struggling to find a place to rent until mid-may when I have to return to begin another year of my touring gig. unfortunately the limitation of my term in the area is providing an insurmountable difficulty in securing a place to stay. If anyone has a home with an extra room they would be interested in renting out to a fellow ridemonkey in need; I'd be happy to oblige. I am primarily interested in living in the immediate vicinity of olympia, but might also be interested in anywhere close to skiing, as well as possibly bellingham, or portland. sorry to spam the board, but I thought it might be worth a shot.

Niall

Chimp
May 16, 2005
Olympia, WA
almost forgot to mention, an inherent trouble with vagabond couch-surfing is that I can't very well keep tabs on the forum, so if anyone can help me out give me a call at 360-970-5475 or e-mail me at 'niall.macgregor@gmail.com' or 'the_niall@singlespeed.net' thanks.