Quantcast

its monday and im making the gmt

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
well good morning monkeys it looks like its going to be a very nice monday morning. i went riding in nam saturday and saturday night some one tried to break in to the car i was using while it was parked. they punched a hole in the back plastic window on the rag top. then when i left to go home my friend told me to follow him and we got lost for about a hour. it really was a interesting day, then yesturday i slept till noon and did nothing all day. any ways merry monday:thumb:

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Republican Elephant Day
On this day in 1874, Thomas Nast used the elephant* to represent the Republican Party in a Harper’s Weekly satirical cartoon. *The 1874 Nast cartoon featured the first notable appearance of the elephant as a symbol of the Republican party. Note: Click on image to see Nast’s full original drawing.

It is also National Bittersweet Chocolate With Almonds Day, so go get yourself a Hershey Bar with Almonds today at break time.

Went home over the weekend to find that the server power supply didn't survive the power blink that happened at my house. Newegg should be delivering new ones today or tomorrow.

Back in the field office doing what I do best. Surfing the internet and getting paid for it. I'm going to hate when this job is over.

Be safe out there.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning! 2 days, 3 rides, and 35 miles later and my weekend has come to an end. Was a good one for sure, managed to visit the Fells, Willowdale, and Harold Parker. The only thing that could have made it better was if I didn't sleep like doodie both nights.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Making homemade vegetable broth right now then going for a LONG road ride, then coming home to some homemade vegetable soup!!!

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Took a 3 day weekend and went to Visby, Gotland, Sweden. It's a UNESCO World Heritage site.

Very cool place, highly recommended.

Pic of stained glass depicting the Visby wall.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy monday. Not much different this weekend. Rode bikes and hung out with friends. I made sweet potato spatzel last night for dinner. Tasty.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
5pm here. Leaving work. Was to be at a season close this weekend. Ended up working. Now I stress if my friend did his part of the job before we visit a client. I dragged him into it since they wanted only me but the job required more than one person. Starting a new job than getting a 2nd one when you have other project is a bitch. No riding for me since mid august (though I had to pause 6 weeks due to broken collar bone).

JayBear

Monkey
Morning Manus..Spent yesterday digging on our super secret pump track jump track. Only five minutes from down town. ( Portland Monkeys PM me if your interested). Then watched football and ate some delicious hot wings (Fire on the Mountain)..Helping some friends raise a barn today. Make FUN out there..:thumb:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
'morning! spent the weekend ill on the couch... only got up to pee and move to the bed. hubby was awesome and took care of the house/kid/dogs for me. Feels like a waste of two gorgeous sunny days, but hey, the hubby got out for a ride, and what else could I do? Now it's time for work again. Happy Monday.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Inquired about a raise a couple weeks ago, had an amount in my head that thought was somewhat optimistic (didn't ask for a specific amount). VP just called me into his office and gave me nearly doubled what I was hoping.

Today is a good day. :cheers:

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
Inquired about a raise a couple weeks ago, had an amount in my head that thought was somewhat optimistic (didn't ask for a specific amount). VP just called me into his office and gave me nearly doubled what I was hoping.

Today is a good day. :cheers:

My trip to Boston got cancelled today. We'll have to celebrate some other time.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
FKNA its monday again.
my day is almost over...at least my work day...then it is grocery shopping, then beers, dinner & Boardwalk Empire.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
they are finally gone after a 11 night stand. FKN YAY!
I got to shoot the new soundboard & their audio guys on Friday. they were pretty cool & super easy to work with. Got to skip out on shooting the show thankfully!!

No Cheap Trick?

I didnt even play that vid but still the song is stuck in my head. >.<

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
As if my aforementioned news didn't make for an awesome enough day, I just got home from dinner with the rents and my brother and his GF. They asked me to be the godfather to their daughter who is due in late December. Totally awesome.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
for the record my town decided today was the day to trick or treat incase any one was concerned. i road around on my bike and ate candy, people think im to old to trick or treat.... i think i finally figured out riding my freeride rig and eating as i go is where its at.
P.S. i got the day off from school and i dont think im getting up early so some one else needs to start the gmt

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
As if my aforementioned news didn't make for an awesome enough day, I just got home from dinner with the rents and my brother and his GF. They asked me to be the godfather to their daughter who is due in late December. Totally awesome.