Quantcast

>>>It's Monday GMt<<<

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

The countdown begins. 17 days til Christmas vacation and the first real time off I have had all year. I am very much looking forward to it.

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
iv never been so depressed in my life

lol jk time for 2nd cup of coffee.. im letting the cnc machine do the work today :banana:

a very mild 55 F for this december first
too bad it gets dark half hour i get out of work :(

patriots and packers game last night was a good watch

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Nice to back to work and just sit down and relax after working on my sons room. I think old apartments are like old cars there is always something to fix and when you try to fix something something else always comes up. We installed a Ikea closet and customized a top section to go all the way to the ceiling, then I had to fix a wall and ceiling with water damage and paint it all.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Kind of hoping for the zombie apocalypse today. I really want to smash people in the head with an ax handle but do not want to deal with the pesky moral and legal implications.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Kind of hoping for the zombie apocalypse today. I really want to smash people in the head with an ax handle but do not want to deal with the pesky moral and legal implications.
I actually brought an ax with me to work for some sharpening. Having the zombie horde break out today would be awfully convenient.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
eff this cube farm nonsense
:stupid:

I had taken Wednesday off last week and felt guilty for not getting some work done. The lady had stuff to do in the morning, so I ended up working a half day. I should take today off in exchange, I have a ton of errands to do today.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It's Cyber Monday, random violence is appropriate.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
going to LA to visit my 92 year old dad
Ask him how it was having a kid as a 12 year old.

I woke up at 7:30 to my alarm and then went back to sleep, skipping the morning session. I have to make it in to the convention center by 12:15 (central--I'm in Chicago) for my own presentation so should rouse myself soon.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
La left me alone for the holiday and the good skiing was too far for me since I had the dawgs.
Did nothing but eat sushi, pho & tacos, drink beer and play poker.
Won 2 tournaments and made enough money to pay for my weekend & pad my bankroll.
Sry horn dawgs....no strippers. :D

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
pulled something in lower right rib area coughing as described in the awkward turkey day post...still hurts to cough.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
pulled something in lower right rib area coughing as described in the awkward turkey day post...still hurts to cough.
my mother always says that is pleurisy, Whatever the fck that is.
she is by no means a Dr. BTW. so i have no clue if she is right or whatever.
I usually just nut up & quit bithcing about & it goes away.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
my mother always says that is pleurisy, Whatever the fck that is.
she is by no means a Dr. BTW. so i have no clue if she is right or whatever.
I usually just nut up & quit bithcing about & it goes away.
believe me...it's not as nearly as bad as it was.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
well...can't say i know what really happened. did not visit doc. only that i wrecked and i couldn't cough, sneeze, laugh, or even breath deeply without it being unreasonably painful for a good 2-3 months.