Quantcast

its my last couple of hours at this job!

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Those are a good couple of hours. Say good bye to the people that you like, and to those you don't, unplug their computer on your way out.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Westy said:
Moving to LA or just a business trip??
Actually neither, a friend of mine who lives in santa monica is coming back to pittsburgh for the weekend to visit. It was just good timing, and i am flying back to LA with him on monday to spend my week off inbetween jobs... :)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Actually neither, a friend of mine who lives in santa monica is coming back to pittsburgh for the weekend to visit. It was just good timing, and i am flying back to LA with him on monday to spend my week off inbetween jobs... :)
Tell me you took more than a week between the jobs.......

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
Youth. Wasted on the young....... :mad:

When I took this job I had one whole day off to move from Cincinnati to Charlottesville. Stupid stupid stupid. At least I got the fack out of Ohio.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
SkaredShtles said:
Youth. Wasted on the young....... :mad:
cmon man when they are like "when can you start we need you asap", what do you say, i plan on being in this job for a long time, dont want to get off on a bad foot...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Westy said:
When I took this job I had one whole day off to move from Cincinnati to Charlottesville. Stupid stupid stupid. At least I got the fack out of Ohio.
Yes. OH is a good place to get the fack out of. I spend about a week there every summer and by the end of the 4th hour I'm ready to leave. :p

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
SkaredShtles said:
Yes. OH is a good place to get the fack out of. I spend about a week there every summer and by the end of the 4th hour I'm ready to leave. :p
My GF is from rural OH, i agree with the "wanting to get out" i spent my Sunday last weekend in "Orwell" off of rt 11 ouch. :nuts:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
'Nati sucked but was close to Kentucky. If you put on your hillbilly filter Ky is a damn beautiful place, some nice epic trails too.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
manhattanprjkt83 said:
cmon man when they are like "when can you start we need you asap", what do you say, i plan on being in this job for a long time, dont want to get off on a bad foot...
You tell them the quickest you can do it is 3 weeks after you quit your other job. They'll survive another 3 weeks without you. You're not indespensible, for God's sake - you haven't even started!

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
i know i know...i sit in a conference room right now, because i am working on a project with a bunch of people...i just dont want bounce THAT early being that I normally work til 430

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
SkaredShtles said:
You tell them the quickest you can do it is 3 weeks after you quit your other job. They'll survive another 3 weeks without you. You're not indespensible, for God's sake - you haven't even started!
that is what i tild them 3 weeks on top of a 2 week notice is 5

i did a 2 week notice along with a week off...

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
SkaredShtles said:
You deleted the email server? Someone's gonna be pissed about that, Junior. :mad:
ok that might have been the wrong way to put that...I deleted MY FILES on the server, i just laughed so hard.

the only thing i left on here was the bookmarks to the rm forums "lounge" and "downhill".