Quantcast

"Its not the heat, its the humidity"

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Yea, someone finally said that to me out here. On the west coast we'd promptly beat them with socks with bars of soap inside, but as I am new to the right coast, I am not sure the proper beating ettiquite.

Is it always this hot here during the summer? Wisp this weekend was almost tolerable heat wise, and they came through big giving us shuttle rides up the DS during the race. Good people there.

Going to be 101 here tomorrow. Thinking about getting the baby pool out and laying in ice water til the fun stops.

Pi31412

Chimp
May 30, 2006
Each summer there's usually days when we get up around 100 degrees, but usually not more than a few per season.

But yeah, it's always hot and humid out here in the summer and it usually peaks about this time in late July. It'll be hot as hell right through October sometimes then suddenly winter will start. We basically have 2 seasons: hot as f*ck summer, and winter. The other two seasons sometimes happen for a week or two at a time each if we're lucky.

If you pass out in the pool and wake up with a pain in your low back it's because I needed the cash (and your kidney).

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
How did you get a picture of my right nut like that?

Went out dirt jumping for about six minutes, felt like someone put a fission reaction in my shorts. Goddamn heat!

So does it go like this out here:
Wet (spring)
Hades (Summer)
Wet (fall)
Cold and shi++y (winter)

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I'm always down to get naked, ask anyone in the parking lot last weekend at Wisp. Naked fat kid on the rampage.

Who all is coming to the next Wisp race? I see a nude DH...

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
What's your price?
And you have to do the DH and the DS in a string bikini or less. That's what I am bargaining for.

Pi31412

Chimp
May 30, 2006
It goes....

1 week of spring rain + 1 week of rain (first bit of April)
5 months of heat and humidity
1 week of fall rain + 1 week of cool temps (last bit of October)
Mild early winter (late December) followed by freeze your man-titties off cold with unexpected snow in March.

Welcome!

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I've been here since mid-February, did that Dee-Lux race up in Bethesda. Good race, sh!t-tastic weather. Cold enough that my riding pants were frozen at the base. My man-titicles were full erect at that get together. Glad that I took my piercings out the week before.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
mattmatt86 said:
You should only be allowed to complain about the heat if you work for 9 hours in it 5 days a week.
Hence why I went to law school. 7 years of higher ed keeps me out of the heat other then here at the house.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Gotta pay those bills. Keep cool out there, couple guys I know are chilling in the hospital tonight due to heat stroke.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Since clothing is optional, hows about the guys exercising that option and the gals declining it? That would make for a much better drinking environment with less non-alcohol-related regurgitation. It's so hot I've just been hibernating in the basement in a stupor after work...

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Are you forwarding the idea of women wearing more then a string bikini? Your idea has been dismissed with prejudice if that is the case.

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
I think he's saying that men should were the bikini and woman should wear nothing but a tan. you're a strange man illkoolkeg. Strange. Get out of the heat mang.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I'll sport the man thong for the DS, I'm secure in my manhood.

And for some reason I suspect no one will race against me.

Sunnerbean, dualing thongs?

I suppose I could work something out. Due to recent softball accident, I have no skin on my left leg. Therefore I am terrified of crashing on the leg without protection. Since such is the case....I shall be wearing a leather g string with hooker boots and a holter top...and a condom on my leg so I dont get injured.

the end.