Quantcast

[it's not] Too early for Ft. Bill?

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
It would be interesting to see him healthy to see if he is still can put it on everyone.
i get the feeling he's past his prime. like greg, supremely talented and sure to be able to mix it up near the pointy end for a while still, but the current flock of hungry young guns are pushing some ridiculous speeds that are going to be harder & harder to match. on that note, rad to see finn put together a clean run; kid should be seeing his share of podiums in the not too distant future.

also / random - solid run / result from eddy!

ps - god damn that was good racing all round.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
conditions played a roll, but from what i could tell all the rocks in the woods still stayed pretty greasy.
I didn't mean rocks. The part before the river gap had a bog of deep mud so it could have been slowing people down more if it got drier mid race

Happymtb.fr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2016
SWE
Yes sure, I am raised with this kind of stuff and find it pretty good when well prepared. But I don't know how I would react if it was new to me as an adult... anyway it's a bit like haggis but not grounded/mixed :D

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
Yes sure, I am raised with this kind of stuff and find it pretty good when well prepared. But I don't know how I would react if it was new to me as an adult... anyway it's a bit like haggis but not grounded/mixed :D
I love me some liver, kidneys, heart and lungs! These are classics in Austrian cuisine as well.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
No puncture for Amaury during his race run according to knowledgeable French people
slyfink said:
So it looks like the (winning) pros have turned to e-bike technology to win...

(hint: it's the rear tire). supergravity casing to boot... he must have had an insert in there. With that spray of sealant in the upper woods section, there's no way he would have been able to finish the race (and win it!) without an insert... no?!

moar linkys

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I love me some liver, kidneys, heart and lungs! These are classics in Austrian cuisine as well.
There's recipes for tripe as well as brain.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Not much to add here about the race, great racing, fun to watch, Amaury is really good at drunken WynTV interviews, and I still love this track.

Also haggis is shockingly delicious. I generally like organ meat, but wasn’t planning on haggis being very good, turns out I was very wrong.

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
To be honest, kidneys are the least favoured ones for me, but Sweetbread or Thymus from a calf I could kill for.
Same here. Whenever there is Ris de Veau on the menu, I forbid myself to order anything else.
#teamAndouillettes

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
Same here. Whenever there is Ris de Veau on the menu, I forbid myself to order anything else.
#teamAndouillettes
Haven't had the chance to try Andouillettes yet, but definitely will if there is.

Now I'm hungry again.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Haven't had the chance to try Andouillettes yet, but definitely will if there is.

Now I'm hungry again.
My mom lives in an area that is famous for its Andouilles (Caen). I'm not a fan. Kinda bland and unnecessarily fatty. But to each their own I guess.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I had a "salade de gésiers" one time at a road-side restaurant when I was driving through the Gironde. I did not expect there to be about 3lbs of gizzards. It was a bit much. Bulots on the Norman coast also make for an interesting meal. OK in small quantities, but not a whole bowlful thank you very much.