Quantcast

its october

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
I want to see a raw m9 with stickers.Aperently my lbs says 500$ for custom color option :( bastards.How is production looking.Going to the lbs probably sunday.

Stuck on forks too,I read and hear bad things about them all.Still leaning to the 40.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
I want to see a raw m9 with stickers.Aperently my lbs says 500$ for custom color option :( bastards.How is production looking.Going to the lbs probably sunday.

Stuck on forks too,I read and hear bad things about them all.Still leaning to the 40.
RAW is a standard color for the frame. There should be no higher price for that. Get the Dorado Pro all our testers who has been riding it love it.

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
The shop wants five hundred for custom colors I was hoping someone would mention the dorado,even thow my terrible experience with my old one,going to the lbs soon

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
Now that you know raw isn't a custom color, can I ask what you've heard that's bad about the 888 EVO?
WORLDS MSA,at the marz booth,I heard the guys talking about blowing them often.

I've always know raw,black and red are stock no charge fee colors.I wanted either blue or yellow or maybe racing red wich are custom color options that are 200$ however my LBS is asking 500,hense them beeing basts.

rigidhack

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
In a Van(couver) down by the river
I have seen and heard really good things about the new Dorado. For a DH sled, definitely worth a look. I run a Boxxer, (Team - I like it) friends of mine have 40s that need to be rebuilt all the time to feel good. Lots of 888s out there, but with very mixed reviews. Every person I have spoken to that is on a new Dorado loves it.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
really? thats the opposite of what the CRC guys told me, but then again i dont think theyd admit it if there was a problem.
i havent heard really any problems with the new Evo's.

SCARY

Not long enough

I've always know raw,black and red are stock no charge fee colors.I wanted either blue or yellow or maybe racing red wich are custom color options that are 200$ however my LBS is asking 500,hense them beeing basts.
Sound like you need to find ABS.....Another Bike Shop.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
P-spec...are you sure this shop is an Intense Dealer??

Works Raw, RED, Black Chrome are all standard colors...so for the $2999USD you get one of those colors in an M9-FRO, a bada$$ canecreek double barrel shock, all 3 cups of a complete AngleSet. (or downgrade to a RC4 for $2950USD). Upgrade colors are $200.

As for the Marz fork, I say with this with no Bias as we are not sponsored by anyone (hell, we spec FOX on everything) but the entire CRC team rode those forks, former world champ Leigh Donovan rode that fork all season and did not have any issues, and loved the performance of the fork.

Christiaan

Monkey
Feb 27, 2004
Weesp, The Netherlands
P-spec...are you sure this shop is an Intense Dealer??

Works Raw, RED, Black Chrome are all standard colors...so for the $2999USD you get one of those colors in an M9-FRO, a bada$$ canecreek double barrel shock, all 3 cups of a complete AngleSet. (or downgrade to a RC4 for $2950USD). Upgrade colors are $200.

As for the Marz fork, I say with this with no Bias as we are not sponsored by anyone (hell, we spec FOX on everything) but the entire CRC team rode those forks, former world champ Leigh Donovan rode that fork all season and did not have any issues, and loved the performance of the fork.
Stik,

delivery of the medium frames is still scheduled in 2 weeks?

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
Stick can you call my lbs and straiten them out ??? they told me it would be 500 to 600 for custom color And I know I've seen the orriginal thread,they also told me it would be 6+ months to receive the custom one ?!?!?~?~?!!!

Or could you show me a raw one with stickers.I know there is one shop here apperently is a dealer so its deff worth a shot,they are far thow but watever.

So in the next few weeks I could very well possibly have it ?

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Stick can you call my lbs and straiten them out ??? they told me it would be 500 to 600 for custom color And I know I've seen the orriginal thread,they also told me it would be 6+ months to receive the custom one ?!?!?~?~?!!!

Or could you show me a raw one with stickers.I know there is one shop here apperently is a dealer so its deff worth a shot,they are far thow but watever.

So in the next few weeks I could very well possibly have it ?
I see your town says 'quebec'

If you are canadian...then those numbers quoted are not the same for Intl. customers.

Drop me a PM with your email addy and I will look into it...

Oh, and we have not built ANY raw frames yet, everything has been painted. But stay tuned to our facebook page, works raw M9-FRO should be up soon.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Intense-Cycles-Inc/364069399181?ref=ts

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
The shop wants five hundred for custom colors I was hoping someone would mention the dorado,even thow my terrible experience with my old one,going to the lbs soon
Yeah the Dorado will have a 150K vertical feet on it soon like in the next few weeks. It is till running killer.

Uncle Cliffy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2008
Southern Oregon
Works Raw is clear coated isnt it?
Nope.

Would you want it coated? I can't say that I would. I use my SS in some pretty wet conditions and the finish looks pretty cool to me. The top tube is almost polished from normal use. I really wish my 951 was raw too.

Guess I should order a M9. :rolleyes:

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
Just got off the phone with a next shop sounds much more promissing no pm or email from stick however its time is money and I'm sure he's busy