Quantcast

It's official, I have bad luck!

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Today in football, keep in mind the season is almost over for us, I went to sack to QB, head down, BAM!!! Concussion number.... I think it's 6! What is this!?!?! So the season is over for me, but the perfect amount of time for when I get home, I can ride DH all I want for the week I'm actually home! I think my head might explode!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You don't have bad luck. The world is a tough place, stop watching TV where everything always ends up working out.

And if you have truly had 6 concussions you probably would have forgotten how to type. I racked up 4 last year and after the last one I was retarded for two weeks. I've been good for a year and have just started to feel normal again.

J

JRB

Westy said:
You don't have bad luck. The world is a tough place, stop watching TV where everything always ends up working out.

And if you have truly had 6 concussions you probably would have forgotten how to type. I racked up 4 last year and after the last one I was retarded for two weeks. I've been good for a year and have just started to feel normal again.
I would dispute your normalcy, there, Chief. 6 concussions and he would be typing like mack. :thumb:

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
The 6 concussions are over a period of about 2 1/2 years. This one isn't as serious, but it still sucks. I've had an aweful week, and I will post a thread about it in a minute or so.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
loco said:
I would dispute your normalcy, there, Chief. 6 concussions and he would be typing like mack. :thumb:
Correction: After my fourth noggin knocker my IQ dropped to twice that of yours. I am just leveling back to my normal super genius status.
:)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
ThePriceSeliger said:
The 6 concussions are over a period of about 2 1/2 years. This one isn't as serious, but it still sucks. I've had an aweful week, and I will post a thread about it in a minute or so.
If you are serious about the 6 you really need to seek some doctors advice. There could be some long-term repercussions from another, that is if you are already not having problems. After you have had a few, the rest come way too easy.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Westy said:
If you are serious about the 6 you really need to seek some doctors advice. There could be some long-term repercussions from another, that is if you are already not having problems. After you have had a few, the rest come way too easy.

I've had two or three good ones this season....I think.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
what position do you play? should've at least hit him in the head so that y'all both would have a concussion.

like when a receiver runs a cross route, and the safety or linebacker welcomes him.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
douglas said:
do you all self diagnose your concusions? or did a doc do it?

Once you get about 4 professional opinions, you just kind of know from there on out. Plus being surrounded by people involved in the same sport who know what's up always helps in recognizing the signs. I've been driven home by friends quite a few times that I don't even remotely remember.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I went back to the E.R. the other day, and got back to my dorm around 3 A.M. and I don't remember the diagnoses because I was asleep most of the time. I am going to see a neurologist(sp?) soon.

J

JRB

stoney98 said:
6? and you're complaining? pansy.
ahhh - there's the prick that we started picking on and hurt his feelings. Good job, Stoney. Price didn't do anything to you. :nuts:

*it's a shame you are always as cool as you are on some issues.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
dude price....

football is not for you,...........

bikes are not for you,............

which one will it be.

you can only do one you are not good at.

i hope you get to feeling better half/nephew/cousin/relative

alex