Quantcast

It's official, Pot makes you stupid...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
manimal said:
i got a dimebag PLUS the empty bags that were on the table and i wasn't really feeling like a full blown search. afterall, they knew they were busted....i was happy as long as they weren't dealing and i pretty much ruled that out after talking with them.
So... still got that dimebag?

;) :p

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
pixelninja said:
What the heck is a wook of death brah? Some sort of under garment worn by a really pissed off wookie?:confused:
wook= short for wookie

brah= wook slang

should have read "is that the wook of death, brah?"

That comma should clear things up!:redX:

sjcX3oldtown

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
san juan capistrano old town
wait you've never smoked pot - yet your words you speak are soo from a mind of some burnt out pot smoking child ( phat blunt, dime sack, ect...) its just soo good to know that are tax dollars are at work - i mean the cops are learning to " SPEAK " the language of the fellow grass handlers, to understand how there minds work - but none the less thats an awsome story

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
sjcX3oldtown said:
wait you've never smoked pot - yet your words you speak are soo from a mind of some burnt out pot smoking child ( phat blunt, dime sack, ect...) its just soo good to know that are tax dollars are at work - i mean the cops are learning to " SPEAK " the language of the fellow grass handlers, to understand how there minds work - but none the less thats an awsome story
are you kidding? most cops spend more time dealing with drugs than the average hollywood nightclubber. you gotta know it to find it. i can tell if a person uses crack just by the way they smell....people think we have some kind of surveilance or something but it's all pretty much just informed observation when we meet them.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
sjcX3oldtown, how many cops are going to admit they have ever burned? It's not all that great of a proclamation for the sake of your job security.

stringcheese

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Golden, CO
They probably don't think that they can get away with it, but they might not think it smells that much. After I smoke up I definitely can't smell anything, but when I walk into the house and my roommates smoking I can smell it easily.