Quantcast

It's official...

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
.. I'm movin to the west side (for the summer anyways). I will be living in bellingham for the summer. any locals who like to ride should definatly let me know. I'd love to be shown some cool stuff. It's be really nice tofind some cool stuff for the hardtail as well.

Kyle,

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
Kyle, were riding every weekend. I put 2 pics up on pbike.
definatly, I'll have to see how the company rides are going to happen. I know I am also the official video maker for them this summer as well. Mikey and I plan on riding and filming as much as possible (when we arn't working of course)

Kyle,

SnowMongoose

Chimp
Mar 1, 2007
Bellingham, WA
I am currently lacking in what are commonly described as 'skills,' but live in Bellingham and will be riding my ass off this summer.
So hit me up if you want to look good and feel fast.
:P

kona-ryder

Monkey
Jul 18, 2006
Above you on the podium.
Send me a pm if you wanna ride. My crew rides almost everyday in the summer. Im not sure how old you are. We are all in the range of 16-17, but are noobs so dont worry. We also know some secret locations that are pretty fun.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Send me a pm if you wanna ride. My crew rides almost everyday in the summer. Im not sure how old you are. We are all in the range of 16-17, but are noobs so dont worry. We also know some secret locations that are pretty fun.
I think I may just have to send you a PM this summer to check your trails out, and ride. I'm turning 16 next month, and hopefully my parents will let me drive even though I dont have that 3.0 :-/.

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
I'm 20. I think the summer is going to be sick. I have talked to tons of people and mikey and I are planing for LOTS of riding.

Kyle,