Quantcast

It's OVER

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
I graduated from college today! It's so nice to not have to wake up to study for philosophy tests anymore. Or write an 8 page essay for a final exam in less than 50 minutes. Is anyone else graduating/graduated. Drink one for me!

GONNAbeabonedoc

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
wannabeabonedoc said:
I graduated from college today! It's so nice to not have to wake up to study for philosophy tests anymore. Or write an 8 page essay for a final exam in less than 50 minutes. Is anyone else graduating/graduated. Drink one for me!

GONNAbeabonedoc
So uh...are you a bone doc?

I have 3 more finals, other than the two I had today. But im drinking beer right now anyway...

J

JRB

Cool - I'll wear a t-shirt and pour one out for you tonight.

Congrats, Peter. (It's Peter, right?)

Discostu

Monkey
Nov 15, 2003
Congrats! Its gotta feel good to be done.

I still have 2 years to go on my BS in mechanical engineering, and then hopefully I'll get into a program for a fifth year to get my masters.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Nice man, im one year out in a week, dont let anyone tell you the real world sucks, im having fun with it....

and i have a DOC.

J

JRB

manhattanprjkt83 said:
Nice man, im one year out in a week, dont let anyone tell you the real world sucks, im having fun with it....

and i have a DOC.
I am nearly certain he has a wife and doesn't need a "patient" on the side. :think:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Nicely done! I thought I was on my final class and had only 3 more weeks until I got an email that I am short 1 credit! ONE CREDIT?!?! Can they even be serious?

I guess they are and I'm pissed about it. It's a lower division english credit. Can I take ESL for it?

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
:stupid: The real world kicks ass. Except for that work $hit. :mad:
Knowing metroprjkt420738239 - he is talking about the reality show on MTV.

Is that still on??? I haven't had MTV in years.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Yes it is Peter, thanks for the comments, Julie's still a mormon and Puck has his own reality show in Siberia...okay maybe not. I'm 24.5. I took a 2 year break to go on a mission and then finished school (all four years). But yeah it's great to be done. As for being a boner doc.....um no thanks on that. That's almost as gross geriatric proctology. SHIVVER and not the fork.

benno

Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
bad joke:
what did the mtber say to the orthopaedic surgeon?
A: "Pin it ya fairy!!!!!!"

congrats on your graduation champ.

I've got another two years of my med degree. :mumble:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
benno said:
bad joke:
what did the mtber say to the orthopaedic surgeon?
A: "Pin it ya fairy!!!!!!"

congrats on your graduation champ.

I've got another two years of my med degree. :mumble:
yeah, congrats. benno, where are you at? i'm also a second year gearing up for step 1 in a month or two :dead: at UW

benno

Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Gold Coast, Australia :)

I'm sitting in a lecture right now, studiously not paying attention and surfing the net. Wireless is great!

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
I graduate the last weekend in May- double major in Geography and Religion.

Thesis is due on the 10th. "Working" on it right now, actually.

scottishmark

Turbo Monkey
May 20, 2002
Somewhere dark, cold & wet....
wannabeabonedoc said:

GONNAbeabonedoc
about 2 weeks away from graduating for me! no exams this semester which is a very nice way to finish, just got a couple of essays to get done then i'm outta here!

Mark (gonnabeamanufacturingengineer [apparently])