Quantcast

Its snowing.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I'm totally loving my move to Bend from San Diego. I love winter. We still have a couple inches on the ground here, and more is on the way!!!!!!!!!!

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
SuperSlow said:
hola! bet its dumping at baker

baker's site says no new snow in the last couple of days and only light snow will be coming in with this storm.

now bachelor on the other hand...thats going to get blasted this week with some odd storm moving through there...

this winter really sucks so far :/

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
Is anybody in the Seattle-Tacoma range? Is it snowing I'm planning a drive down today to go the thrill-zone. Wondering if the drive will be insane.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
its not supposed to start snowing until tonight..and it will only be flurries. as long as you aren't a spaz while driving, you will be safe n sound :)

jeepmauler

Monkey
Mar 9, 2004
Lynnwood
two1 said:
Is anybody in the Seattle-Tacoma range? Is it snowing I'm planning a drive down today to go the thrill-zone. Wondering if the drive will be insane.
There is no smurfin way I'd drive from B'ham to Thrillzone with the risk of snow!! It's not you in peticular,just that WA. drivers as a whole freak the hell out with just a hint of the white stuff.I wait for the weather to change.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
the people in seattle make a big deal out of snow and cant drive in it, its snowing here in spokane and i'm amped

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
Yeah, I'm amped too. Baker's site reports 4" and forcasted for more later tonight and tomorrow; up to 10" they're saying. Whooooopi. I'm heading to Stevens tomorrow very early as to stay ahead of all the driver's who don't know how to drive here in western washington. Been lightly snowing all day at Stevens and more to come. Looks like some freshies for me and my buddy :dancing:

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
yeah its snowing here in tri-cities too! considering that they've cancelled school here just for it being too cold, they've gotta cancel it tomorrow. we still have a few inches on the hills around here. it looks crazy cuz its the desert and all. too bad i don't have any of my snow toys at my houe :rolleyes:

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
Can you believe 20" of fluffy stuff at Baker today :mumble: Wish I was there, but I settled for 7" at Stevens :thumb: Snow was pretty dry and very fun. Maybe another foot and the backside will be open. Looks like a sweet weekend ahead for all those interested.

SpecTJ

Chimp
Jul 12, 2004
Bellingham, WA
It's snowing again right now. Looks like 6" or so here in South B'ham. Anybody tried riding up at Galby? Was thinking about it but with so much snow not sure how fun it'd be.

konakrazy

Chimp
Oct 14, 2003
Bellingham, WA
Its tough but it can be done, I rode up the Ridge then down Bob's on Friday morning. There a lot of snow covered fir boughs hanging in the trail but I think I unloaded a lot of them with my face. It was actually quite fun.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
We have like 4" iin Shoreline. No riding today, but we are heading out to look for some empty parking lots to practice my dounuts :dancing: