Quantcast

It's so last year

J

JRB

To say you spell bad and use crap grammar to piss people off. I call BS on every single person that uses this excuse. Face it, you are uneducated or lazy. :mumble:

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
loco said:
To say you spell bad and use crap grammar to piss people off. I call BS on every single person that uses this excuse. Face it, you are uneducated or lazy. :mumble:
does being a foreigner count as an excuse?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
loco said:
Did you ever notice right around "high school lets out" time that the average intelligence level in the Lounge plunges?

-S.S.-

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
loco said:

You should steer clear of loco then....

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Did you ever notice right around "high school lets out" time that the average intelligence level in the Lounge plunges?

-S.S.-
Which I don't get because I thought Mack home schooled now. He does wreck the ERA of the team though.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
I still can't figure out whether his dad cares or not......... :confused:

-S.S.-
I think he expends all of his energy on Mack's hair color.

J

JRB

I have to leave for a meeting. S.S., Wumpus, or LordOpie, please take care of Mack for a while. Thanks

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Nope... Mack is in boarding school... and loco... the only reason I have bad grammar is because I don't proofread and I am to lazy to correct. I do think it is fun to piss people off though... BTW loco... you seem somewhat irratable for the past few days. Do you have something to tell us monkeys?

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
tHis no be very correct. Not all high schoolers suck at spelling. Most of my threads make sense. But some people are pretty lazy and wont proofread there posts. But thats their fault. I dont really like when people dont use capital letters when needed either.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I will not tolerate stupidity from my Jews. I will lay the Hebrew Hammer down on your lazy ass!

PS: There are multiple hammers. I'm saving the special kosher hammer for just the ladies. And by kosher, I mean it's okay to put it in your mouth.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
LordOpie said:
I will not tolerate stupidity from my Jews. I will lay the Hebrew Hammer down on your lazy ass!

PS: There are multiple hammers. I'm saving the special kosher hammer for just the ladies. And by kosher, I mean it's okay to put it in your mouth.
I am sorry! I will work on not being lazy anymore! I can't let the fellow jews down!

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
UiUiUiUi said:
does being a foreigner count as an excuse?
Ha! I had to unload a 40 foot shipping container at work last week and it had all kinds of horrible writing on the inside of it. It said (spelling as it was on the walls): "Foreners go home."

In my opinion, being a forener does count as an excuse! :D

PS - It also said "Die USA" on the outside. We got a laugh out of that.

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
I'll just turn my dislexia (<---see) off now to make you happy....click...damn that didn't work, lets try again....click...nope still nothing.
sorry I don't take the time to spell check things I’m posting on a forum that is full of so much intilect. (<---haha did it again!)

J

JRB

HippieKai said:
I'll just turn my dislexia (<---see) off now to make you happy....click...damn that didn't work, lets try again....click...nope still nothing.
sorry I don't take the time to spell check things I’m posting on a forum that is full of so much intilect. (<---haha did it again!)
It's more the hippie thing I don't like about you. ;)

J

JRB

Westy said:
Being from Texas I could forgive most anything, but when you get on the high horse it is fun to watch you get thrown.
Well, it's better than riding the broncs some of these dummies are on. :)

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Westy said:
Being from Texas I could forgive most anything, but when you get on the high horse it is fun to watch you get thrown.
did you just call his g/f a horse?

bedroom-bullriding...

Get your girl on all four, poke her from behind and say, "your sister likes it likes this too." Hold on for 8 seconds and you win!

J

JRB

LordOpie said:
did you just call his g/f a horse?

bedroom-bullriding...

Get your girl on all four, poke her from behind and say, "your sister likes it likes this too." Hold on for 8 seconds and you win!
That's like some 'An Officer and a Gentleman' line. Maybe it was 'Urban Cowboy".

Funny - homeslice got booted outta the Jew club, eh???

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
priceseliger14 said:
yeah Mack... I truly don't give a ****. As long as I get the point there then what does it matter if it isnot perfect. oh and mack... what color is your hair?

Let me start to clarify some stuff.

1. Im not jewish. :(

2. I left boarding school, and am now at public school with a hot g/f.

3. My hair color is black.