Quantcast

Its such a Nice day lets do a double

splat

Nam I am
Ok , I got my New (Frame ) Bike yesterday , and I couldn't wait to get out and ride. I had already arranged to meet MtBikerChick at 12:30 butthat was before I got my Bike Yesterday. I also Knew a Group going into Vietnam at 9. so I decided to join them ( had to meet old man Karl to Buy his Fork ) . I Got on the Bike at 8:30 and rode over there . The new Bike felt good , really good !

so I got over to teh meeting pont met up and off we went .

Here we are on the bike path going over to the trail head.

Donny hitting the backside Hip on Rented Mule.

BadDNA going by the Tombstone. on a Speciliazed Epic ?? That Boy has been riding more different bikes then me!!

Krazy Karl going off the last drop in hte jump line

Papa Voss behind him

The silver turtle climbing

we went over to TNT where we have been doing a lot of work ,( Trail Work Day Next sunday if any one wants to come and help us , we can use all the help we can get ) and we basically just finished up rebuilding Donnies demise. well we stopped and finished up what needed to be done , and re-opened the TTF.

SO Donny had to be the first to hit it , here is the upper part

IF_rider on the lower Part ( this is where most of the work was done )

Pete Long's turn

Well I had to boggie on home from this point , to get out to Sutton and Meet up with MBC, Woodsguys , Turnergirl , Andrews , BigT and Quo_fan.

I ate a quick Lunch and off I went .

Here is Quo_fan hitting a Small drop

MBC on a Paved decent

TurnerGirl and Hannah JRA

Andrew On a rock in the middle of the trail

Quo_fan, on another rock

Turnergirl Railing a Natural Rock Berm

My Turn

Quo_fans Turn

The leaves covering the ground made for some challenges , like followingthe trail every so often was very difficult, and SOme times they wold slip under you . Quo fan had this happen , But showed he has a Littler bit of Captain in him

Woods Guy on the bottom roll of a double roll, and could launch you

MBC on a Big roll that was Smooth as Butta

and fianlly we got to reseviour 6, that was dry asa Bone, but left lots of exposed rock and very soft ground to play on . Andrews drops.

and after this we pretty much high tailed it out .

but what a fun day of riding !