Quantcast

<> It's Sunday GTM and I am not sitting in traffic to go skiing <>

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Made it to the gym again and brought the son too. I could feel the ride yesterday and still some way to go before I am back at full power. I really go crazy if I do not work out in some form being it garden, bike or gym. Kind of like hulk before he turns green :-)

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Had a ball with the family last night. So nice to be with a group of conversant intelligent people. Best part was getting to see my sister for the first time in 3 years.

Getting ready to go drive over to the show grounds to work the first horse show of 2022. I am enjoying the fact that it's only 10 miles form home

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Back to the house today for more work. Filling up the oil tank via jerry can until the propane & hvac peeps come out in a few weeks to install our new system.

Old man is out (hopefully) picking up a snowblower for me. Which inevitably means we won't get any appreciable snow the rest of this winter.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

performed in a concert last night. Played acceptably.

movies and video games and Peloton on the docket for today

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Trying to find a rental truck with a lift gate is proving harder than anticipated, maybe to to move my mill and tool box the sketchy U-haul trailer way

Swim class was a great success, now moar coffee and off to the park for a bit, ride later, then salmon for dinner.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Morning ride on hardtails was aborted with wifey having a shifting mechanical I didn't want to stand at the side of the road in cold temps and try to fix. Rolled back home and swapped onto the fat bikes to take the DSO for a couple of miles around the neighborhood. Finished off the afternoon with a 34 mile loop indoors around the Bay area.