Quantcast

It's time to Bomb Sadaam!

LoboDelFuego

Monkey
Mar 5, 2002
I really hate it when people say "we're going to bomb saddam"

No you're not. Chances are, Hussein will either escape or be captured and held for war crimes. The only people who are going to be bomed are innocent civilians or the soldiers we are supposely liberating from an oppressive ruler. Dumb phrases like this is what make people beleive in this crap.

powderboy

Monkey
Jan 16, 2002
See Dar Hills, OOTah
Originally posted by LoboDelFuego
I really hate it when people say "we're going to bomb saddam"

No you're not. Chances are, Hussein will either escape or be captured and held for war crimes. The only people who are going to be bomed are innocent civilians or the soldiers we are supposely liberating from an oppressive ruler. Dumb phrases like this is what make people beleive in this crap.
You're right... but it's still FUNNY!!!

War is sad stuff. I've got a bro-inlaw who is out there. My sister is prego and they have 3 kids. It's tough stuff.

Sadaam will likely flee with all his wussy buddies and camp out in caves until he can cavalier some makeshift army armed with dirty bombs and such. Its a sad state the world is in.

I do really wish we could bomb Sadaam and his chronies to kingdom come, but, just like Osama, he'll likely get away. Friggin bastard!!!