Quantcast

It's tonyhawk's birthday!

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! 31 isn't bad so far, but I notice that the creaky noise I heard on the way to work didn't stop when I got out of the car...

crash test

Chimp
Jan 26, 2005
Nepaug, CT
You old bastard. Happy Birthday.. At least your wieght of your bike to age ratio is still in your favor...

Its a double wammy, not only can you drink lots of beer because its your birthday, but you can make them irish car bombs..

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
crash test said:
You old bastard. Happy Birthday.. At least your wieght of your bike to age ratio is still in your favor...

Its a double wammy, not only can you drink lots of beer because its your birthday, but you can make them irish car bombs..
It helps that I keep adding weight to my bike - another year, another inch of travel...

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
Thanks everyone! Just got back form lunch - the boss took our whole office (all 6 of us) out to a new Italian place in town for lunch, drinks and dessert and it was awesome. You local monkeys should check it out! Its Amici's on Rte 44 next to the Carvel.

Lunch beers always make afternoon tech support calls interesting...

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
tonyhawk said:
ouch x 31! I knew I shoulda wore a cup today.
Damn... here goes... :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

And 1 to grow on :nuts:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
tonyhawk said:
Thanks everyone! Just got back form lunch - the boss took our whole office (all 6 of us) out to a new Italian place in town for lunch, drinks and dessert and it was awesome. You local monkeys should check it out! Its Amici's on Rte 44 next to the Carvel.

Lunch beers always make afternoon tech support calls interesting...
Is that the place right across from the mall in Avon? MBC and I have been wanting to check it out but we don't like to try new places without a reference. Glad to hear it's good!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
Is that the place right across from the mall in Avon? MBC and I have been wanting to check it out but we don't like to try new places without a reference. Glad to hear it's good!
I had Dinner with Laura there - very romantic and very good food. Two thumbs up! :thumb: :thumb:

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
MMcG said:
I had Dinner with Laura there - very romantic and very good food. Two thumbs up! :thumb: :thumb:
IAB: That's the one.

MMcG: You get one of the round corner booths with the high back? I thought those were pretty cool.

Agreed - very good food and great atmosphere. I hope they make it, as that's been a tough location historically. I'll be bringing Dina there for dinner...

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
golgiaparatus said:
Damn... here goes... :nuts: etc...
And 1 to grow on :nuts:
Wow! That looks like a whole lot when you see 'em all at once.

I'll be keeping an eye on the birthday board, plotting revenge. :sneaky:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
tonyhawk said:
IAB: That's the one.

MMcG: You get one of the round corner booths with the high back? I thought those were pretty cool.

Agreed - very good food and great atmosphere. I hope they make it, as that's been a tough location historically. I'll be bringing Dina there for dinner...

We didn't but next time I'd like to get one of the round booths - they are cool.

Tony - if you and Dina are out in Vernon looking for a nice restaurant - try Acqua Oyster Bar and Grill - they have cool round booths too! I wonder if they share the same owners. :think: