Quantcast

It's too nice outside

Transfer

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Seattle, WA
fook me it's WAY too nice out there. For those who don't know I had foot surgery 2 weeks ago and can't ride for about another 3-4 weeks. :nuts: Anyone who is capable of riding better get their ass out there today because the weather is amazing.

I'm going crazy here. Oh yeah and send pictures for the cripple.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Yes, it is way too nice out! :cool:

Everyone is looking at me strange because I'm in sweatshirts and jeans with wool socks.

The building is kept at a warm 32 degrees :angry:

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Soooo don't want to be at work today....sooooo tired but would gladly gut it out to be outside riding right now......guess I'll just have to wait till after work!

KNine

Monkey
Jul 18, 2004
North American For Life
I have to go into work at noon today and tomorrow. Nice becasue i get 6 hours of overtime over the next 2 days. Tomorrow i ma going to get up at 5am to go ride before work.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Snacks said:
Yes, it is way too nice out! :cool:

Everyone is looking at me strange because I'm in sweatshirts and jeans with wool socks.

The building is kept at a warm 32 degrees :angry:
You work at a cold-storage place? :cool:

I'll go ride to the DJ Park, jump there, and ride home. Might take a camera with me.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Velocity Girl said:
Soooo don't want to be at work today....sooooo tired but would gladly gut it out to be outside riding right now......guess I'll just have to wait till after work!
come play with us at SST this afternoon!!! 5'ish!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
dwaugh said:
You work at a cold-storage place? :cool:

I'll go ride to the DJ Park, jump there, and ride home. Might take a camera with me.

Produce warehouse...I'm in the office but the warehouse door is open! :nope: Brr!

Joy! Next week I'll be able to ride at SST with you guys! :cool:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Snacks said:
Thursday? I thought you did Tiger on Wedesday :confused: Now I'm corn-fused.
Yes, Wed normaly. I have to go to the dentist at 4pm on Wed though so we have to change it that week to Thursday.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
MUTOLI said:
Yes, Wed normaly. I have to go to the dentist at 4pm on Wed though so we have to change it that week to Thursday.
Oh okay, now I'm up to speed :thumb:

Before I even commit myself, is there even a grom line at SST?

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Snacks said:
Oh okay, now I'm up to speed :thumb:

Before I even commit myself, is there even a grom line at SST?
There is everything out there. My first drop was out there. You could totally do it if you are doing two foot drops. There is lots of stuff to goof around on out there. You'll need to come check it out! Too bad you can't make it out there today!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
MUTOLI said:
There is everything out there. My first drop was out there. You could totally do it if you are doing two foot drops. There is lots of stuff to goof around on out there. You'll need to come check it out! Too bad you can't make it out there today!
Cool! :cool: I'm getting some others to come out next week too.

PPFFTT! Don't even talk to me about not being able to ride there today :mumble:

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I am golfing....

:o: :D

Well more like sometimes hitting a ball with a stick.....but most of the time I am trudging thru the woods looking for my precious ball. :) :mumble: :D

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
RhinofromWA said:
I am golfing....

:o: :D

Well more like sometimes hitting a ball with a stick.....but most of the time I am trudging thru the woods looking for my precious ball. :) :mumble: :D
Uhg! I can't golf to save my ass :angry: Kevin and I hit the short 9 at Jackson and I want toss my club in the trash by the time we're done. I don't understand how golfing can be relaxing :nope:

bigshred

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Bellingham
I rode Galby this morning bout 8am, it was pretty rad! Perfect conditions -minus the green stuff trying to devour the trails. FYI- Logging on Whoopsie (lake sammish side)

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Snacks said:
Uhg! I can't golf to save my ass :angry: Kevin and I hit the short 9 at Jackson and I want toss my club in the trash by the time we're done. I don't understand how golfing can be relaxing :nope:
It is like MTBing.....

All it takes it one good run....or hit. And all the bad runs/swings of the day just melt away.

I don't take golf seriously at all.....I am a hack. My buddies get serious....that is amusing to me. :D Especially when, on the off chance, I beat them on a hole. :rolleyes: they hate it.

Seriously I am a golfer that gets 7's on par 3's :thumb: It is all about attitude...... I can't hit a driver to save my life....I tee off with my 3 iron. :o:

I am golfing at Glen Eagle (Smokey Point) today and then grilling at my buddies house that lives on the course. He is like on the 12th green. Well one of the back 9 anyways.

Rhino "Golf Hack" from WA

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
RhinofromWA said:
It is like MTBing.....

All it takes it one good run....or hit. And all the bad runs/swings of the day just melt away.

I don't take golf seriously at all.....I am a hack. My buddies get serious....that is amusing to me. :D Especially when, on the off chance, I beat them on a hole. :rolleyes: they hate it.

Seriously I am a golfer that gets 7's on par 3's :thumb: It is all about attitude...... I can't hit a driver to save my life....I tee off with my 3 iron. :o:

I am golfing at Glen Eagle (Smokey Point) today and then grilling at my buddies house that lives on the course. He is like on the 12th green. Well one of the back 9 anyways.

Rhino "Golf Hack" from WA
Haha! You sound like me! I can't drive at all. I have resorted to standing almost sideways when I drive to get the dang ball to go forward :thumb:

Ya, golf is not serious, but Kevin is one of those punks that good at everything he tries :monkey:

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
MUTOLI said:
come play with us at SST this afternoon!!! 5'ish!
That's exactly where we're headed....but we might not be out there until 6ish after fighting traffic and what not.

We ran into Kat from Trips for Kids at the Worm on Tues and she said she and some gals were going to be hitting up SST tonight.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Velocity Girl said:
That's exactly where we're headed....but we might not be out there until 6ish after fighting traffic and what not.

We ran into Kat from Trips for Kids at the Worm on Tues and she said she and some gals were going to be hitting up SST tonight.
Cool. See you out there I hope...Yeah, we will be out there a little later too. After 5 for sure..

Snacks- I know what you mean about it being hot!!! I just got back from lunch..I came back early cause it was so damn hot out and I wasn't in my swim suite near a lake :mumble: I'm stoked we got the sunshine..for now!

TtotheJ

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
B'ham, WA
bigshred said:
I rode Galby this morning bout 8am, it was pretty rad! Perfect conditions -minus the green stuff trying to devour the trails. FYI- Logging on Whoopsie (lake sammish side)
Yeah I rode galby yesterday and on the way up to the towers I was followed by a truck with some heavy equipment. Funny thing was I could go as fast as he could, at least until I hit the flatish part and I saw him take off towards whoopsie.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
MUTOLI said:
Cool. See you out there I hope...Yeah, we will be out there a little later too. After 5 for sure..

Snacks- I know what you mean about it being hot!!! I just got back from lunch..I came back early cause it was so damn hot out and I wasn't in my swim suite near a lake :mumble: I'm stoked we got the sunshine..for now!
We missed you guys tonight....hot, but super fast conditions :)

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Velocity Girl said:
We missed you guys tonight....hot, but super fast conditions :)
I know it! Ethan had to work on his bike, and by the time he was done, we decided to just chill (sweat :drool: ) at home!