Quantcast

it's true

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
i woke up on the floor in my neighbor's apt. just at 9 this (Saturday) evening. went to memorial herman southwest, received intrevenious dilantin (i originaly took depakote) recieved a prescription for dilantin and a $2000 (coming in mail) Bill for about 3.5 hours i think it was.

sorry all but i just do not think it in anyones best interest if i were to drive twenty miles and then ride my bike today and yes, it is freakin' killing me. i have been looking forward to this day for quite some time now.

see you all soon and be safe. hopefully tomorrow but i don not think that with a days ride behind me that i will have much to offer on Sunday though.

later.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
you see? being a genious isn't all it's cracked up to be. no military, no reserves, no coastgaurd no volunteering allowed all due to epilepsy='s no gi bill either.

plus you get to wake up after a long grand mal siezure and not remember anything and not have the energy for a day or two to even be able to walk my girlsies.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
it's these types of things though that occur in life in which really makes me rethink things and appreciate everyone for exactly who they are. i sure hope you all can do the same because we all only have this one life and i firmly believe that we are here to only do goOd to one another.

i will see my buddies, my fellow cyclists, my loveable in their own right to someone teamsmackers soOn enough and don't let all of this 'friendly' fire discombobulate your preminition of myself cuz regardless of any of our 'friend' status, your ass is still mine if you ride a bike. you will see. :)

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
btw, in case you all didn't know this and as so much time of my life is passing by and you all have had your fun with me on teamsmack for well over long enough as it's overly apparent that i am not the same any longer, at least i'm not that guy, that siezures = death. not neccassarily each time but it can and will kill people.

please let me back on teamsmack now. i just wanna talk and bs like the rest of you all and if it's money you all want, i have no problem pitching in for the forum which btw imo is one of the most well rounded and humorous and knowlegable and overall coOlest forums out there.

plus you guys have Sir WIll , i only have monkeys. :disgust1::banana::huh::brow::banghead::disgust::picsstfu::spam::pirate2::shocked::imstupid::clapping::busted: