Quantcast

It's Tuesday where is my GMT

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
WINGDINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus..........

Damn dude....Hope everything is okay.
You need to hurry up and get that B2 Stealth Bomber dragged off your runway so those broken commercial planes can make it to your hangar.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Its raining out. I need to find a place where someone hasn't blown the leaves off the trails.

While riding on leaf blown trails is neat, I think in the fall it only hurts the trails. The leaves, in my opinion, offer at least some protection to the trail when its wet out and maybe even discourage some fair weather riders from riding. And with the amount of leaves in some spots, the blown path sometimes traps the water on the trail.

Anyways... coffee it now.

@Sandwich hope everything is good!

Its raining out. I need to find a place where someone hasn't blown the leaves off the trails.

While riding on leaf blown trails is neat, I think in the fall it only hurts the trails. The leaves, in my opinion, offer at least some protection to the trail when its wet out and maybe even discourage some fair weather riders from riding. And with the amount of leaves in some spots, the blown path sometimes traps the water on the trail.

Anyways... coffee it now.

@Sandwich hope everything is good!
Agreed on leaf blowing.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

I would say stop the leaf/trail debate before it gets out of hand and someone gets called names, but then I remembered this was teh Monkey, so have at it. :bonk:

It's a brisk morning out there in mid-Carolina. The sun is shining, and my fist stop is a funeral home to install some signs. One of them says "Turn off embalming pump before removing inflow - we don't want another Frank Horowitz situation"

Y'all go be good people today and balance out all the people like me running around out there.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
In hospital, kid got med flighted. Fucking exhausted. How are you?
Shit, dude. I hope everything is OK. You def deserve that M5!

Unless that B2 is spread over all 3 runways, shouldn't be an issue.

I'd drive out for a look, but I don't want to get shot.
That's cool. I wonder how much equipment and staff they'll have to haul there to get it airborne again?

:stupid:

Agreed on leaf blowing.
:stupid:

Morning. I felt spendy and bought an almond croissant in Flour on my way to work. On my 2nd coffee now, perhaps I should ramp up my productivity. Rain later today so no riding tonite. I am contemplating taking 1/2 day off on Friday and do a few laps at Highland, this has been a terribly weak DH season for me.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, my pretties! 2500 yard swim done. My swimming sucks lately. I am slow and get tired. Just have to work my way out of it. It's also bike trainer season for those mid-week rides. BOOOO! Wife wants a new MTB and I keep telling to just go buy one. She's trying to be all responsible with money or some shit.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Went to bed early, and the up early this morning. Had some time before I'm headed to the office, so I made a list of all the random bike parts in my basement workshop that I would like to sell. I have a buddy that quit his job a couple months ago to hustle bikes and bike parts on eBay/CL/Facebook and he's "looking for inventory" at the moment. I probably have $1500 worth of random crap... here's to hoping he wants to give me $800-1000 and take it all. Heck, I'g even go for $600-800 methinks. Just.Get.It.Outta.Here.

Bike Shit For Sale - Fall 2018

*** Yeah yeah yeah... some of these prices might be on the optimistic side. Blow it out your ass.

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Yeah, inquiring minds want to know. I am guessing the short ride on 27.5 in my hood brought him to the dark side? :ph34r:
I'd gotten new rims when i got the frame, but had a bunch of 26 tires I thought I'd work through . . . plus thought it would be fun to try it as 26. I'll see how it is at 27.5 for a while.
b0152f5f-dfa2-48bb-a854-71bd74a5927b.jpg

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Anticipating another beating of a day for my investments.
@stoney ... wtf are you doing over there? I blame you solely for my bad decisions.
Remember when I said two years ago that the market should correct soon? What was 25% ago, not including recent losses.

Also, :panic::panic::panic:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
listening to Alan Watts remembering i left my breakfast at home.
hunger is an illusion & construct created by the dogma of man's reality.
i could eat an aborted fetus im so hungry. fucking illusion of reality. :doh: