Quantcast

its turdsday gfmt....

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I live in an area where the power goes out regularly, and sometimes for up to and beyond a week long. Gas is the only thing that keeps the house from freezing, and that allows us to cook.

So out here they're trying to kill us

Sounds like you could use a Tesla Powerwall... :homer:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I mean - I just wandered over there to take a picture for @Changleen just now, but if it gets you worked up, I suppose win-win?
I don't know about worked up, I just need to bake and take photographs better

APPARENTLY :disgust:

Would it be even better if I told you I had an IPA in mah hand at the time? :brows:
I fully support one's right to over pay for, and put draino in one's mouth.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
we use our fancy enamel bakeware for our breads. i'd add a :fancy: but we only have a plain ol' convection oven and non-induction burnerz.
My bredz kinda don't give a shit about the material of the vessels that surround them when enjoying the heat of the gas fired oven.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
AoNZ is running on 99% renewable power today. We’ve been trending in the high 90s for a while now, but it’s pretty cool to hit 99% whilst the fossil infrastructure still exists.
when your population is next to nothing....i would expect nothing less i guess...

cool...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
My bredz kinda don't give a shit about the material of the vessels that surround them when enjoying the heat of the gas fired oven.
I don't even use a vessel - loaves just go straight on a flipped-over baking sheet. I've tried using the baguette trays I have, but it doesn't allow the loaves sufficient freedom so the crumb ends up pretty tight.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My friend Jerrys neighbor gave him his old new gas grill. Since he had no use for it. And I just happened to answer the phone because he needed help moving it. I got a new craftsmen gas grill. It's a clean machine. Bottle is full too. Parts are readily available.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Made more quince marmalade. My wife didn't want to do any of the prep work or cooking. She was going to toss the quinces out to the chickens. So I did all the work. When it was time to flavor the marmalade, guess who did whatever they wanted and didn't listen to me...

Beefalo jerky turned out amazing though.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Made more quince marmalade. My wife didn't want to do any of the prep work or cooking. She was going to toss the quinces out to the chickens. So I did all the work. When it was time to flavor the marmalade, guess who did whatever they wanted and didn't listen to me...

Beefalo jerky turned out amazing though.
quince...?