Quantcast

Itunes alarm clock

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
Maybe some Debbie Gibson and Cyndi Lauper will work better. There is no better way to wake up than feeling nauseous!

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Haha. I haven't heard of those...:twitch:

It would probably get me up and end up with me throwing stuff at my computer but I would probably kick my own ass if I put pop or something on it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Maybe some Debbie Gibson and Cyndi Lauper will work better. There is no better way to wake up than feeling nauseous!
My alarm is set to country music. Noting gets me out of bed faster.

Before that it was Howard Stearn's annoying voice before people had to pay to listen to that crap.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
There was an alarm clock for sale online that sounded pretty rad. Basically, it had a puzzle on top of it. When the alarm went off, it would shoot the puzzle pieces into the air, and scatter them. The only way you could turn the alarm off was to find the pieces, put the puzzle back together then place it on top of the alarm.

You couldn't just take the battery out either because it was screwed in.

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
I think it was on these forums. Someone found an alarm clock that had wheels on it. It would drive off the bed stand and go around the room until it found some place to hide.

The puzzle pieces one sounds good. Though after once or twice I would chuck it out the window.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
There was an alarm clock for sale online that sounded pretty rad. Basically, it had a puzzle on top of it. When the alarm went off, it would shoot the puzzle pieces into the air, and scatter them. The only way you could turn the alarm off was to find the pieces, put the puzzle back together then place it on top of the alarm.

You couldn't just take the battery out either because it was screwed in.

Right, cause I want to spend every morning before work running around, all groggy and red-eyed, looking for something that isn't my socks or pants.:twitch:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Or just get a little baby :)
No kidding. I've finally got mine trained to wake up to an alarm clock (Thank God) instead of at random times, like 5:15, 6:10, 6:00, 7:15... totally unpredictable. Now he's trained to wait until the alarm goes off at 6:45. I might start moving him back in 5 minute intervals to 7.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
How about an alarm clock that opens up your garage door and exposes your bikes? Then you gotta run out to close it before some hooligan steals your ride.