Quantcast

Itunes... MUSIC

Peteydag

Monkey
Sep 19, 2004
the FC
whats everyone's best way of getting music, i like i tunes, but it costs moeny,and they have an EXTREMEy limited on liek hard to find ****, whats everyones best way of getting high quality music, and liek it has everything thanks guys

DAG

D

d-sop

limewire. best out there. NO ads, unlike other sh*ts, no crap whatsoever. NONE. you dont even have to give them ur name. and if ur worried about viruses, turn off sharing.

Peteydag

Monkey
Sep 19, 2004
the FC
the only problem i have with limw wire is that when i transfer all my song sback to itunes, their names and file names and **** are alll ****ed up, and i ahve to go in and rename them, cuz limewire liek doesnt have diff spaces foir artist and title... anyone knwo how to help with that??

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Peteydag said:
the only problem i have with limw wire is that when i transfer all my song sback to itunes, their names and file names and **** are alll ****ed up, and i ahve to go in and rename them, cuz limewire liek doesnt have diff spaces foir artist and title... anyone knwo how to help with that??
suck it up and deal with it because it's free.

i know there are several free progs out there that will adjust the id3(?) deal on the file so that it will come out right in itunes and other music progs. can someone please clarify and make sense of my country gibberish?

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
i got to this place called the 'store' and i exchange little green pieces of paper for the music i'm looking for. it's kind of cutting edge stuff. Pm and i'll give you the details.
t

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
The Toninator said:
i got to this place called the 'store' and i exchange little green pieces of paper for the music i'm looking for. it's kind of cutting edge stuff. Pm and i'll give you the details.
t
caveman

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Jesus H. Christ, take more than six seconds to type your post. Spell some words right, learn some punctuation, and hey, have you figured out that your swears are bleeped out by the board software? :rolleyes:

I thought caputo and mack were bad, but your posts make you appear to have an IQ of 43. Why would you intentionally make yourself look like a moron? Especially when it could be so easily avoided?

I've yet to use the ignore list feature, but this kind of thing just amazes me. Perhaps I'll give it a try.

:stosh:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
binary visions said:
Jesus H. Christ, take more than six seconds to type your post. Spell some words right, learn some punctuation, and hey, have you figured out that your swears are bleeped out by the board software? :rolleyes:

I thought caputo and mack were bad, but your posts make you appear to have an IQ of 43. Why would you intentionally make yourself look like a moron? Especially when it could be so easily avoided?

I've yet to use the ignore list feature, but this kind of thing just amazes me. Perhaps I'll give it a try.

:stosh:
u tell binary

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
manhattanprjkt83 said:
u tell binary
I shouldn't bother, should I? I swear, sometimes I just have to believe that people don't understand how stupid they appear, and if it is brought to their attention, they might correct it.

Ahh well. It's theraputic, anyway, probably keeps my road rage to a minimum :p

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
good point man, yeah i do the same thing...i always find myself trying to tell other people the same type of stuff, but then you think about it and its like "why"?!? :confused: i guess that is why some people just dont make it ;)

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Peteydag said:
whats everyone's best way of getting music, i like i tunes, but it costs moeny,and they have an EXTREMEy limited on liek hard to find ****, whats everyones best way of getting high quality music, and liek it has everything thanks guys

DAG
If you like bootleg friendly music try Archive.org

Peteydag

Monkey
Sep 19, 2004
the FC
thanks guys, ur really welcoming on this site, thanks for helping a guy out. u guys r cool, and i know u wont b able to see this, but **** u mother ****ers, faggots and yeha i know the **** blocks my swears, but u still know what they r

splat

Nam I am
Peteydag said:
thanks guys, you are really welcoming me on this site, thanks for helping a guy out. You guys are cool, and I know you won't be able to see this, but **** you mother ****ers, faggots and yeah I know the **** blocks my swears, but you still know what they are.

I know I'm Bad , but still!!! and if you have to use like all the time , spell it right LIKE

Peteydag

Monkey
Sep 19, 2004
the FC
i honestly cannot understand why it would matter, YOU all know what im talkinjg about, u talk **** about it, and it gets my point across, and the non fags are perfectly nice and helpful

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Look on the bright side guys, it's only a matter of minutes before another mod closes this thread and prevents Peteydag from further "pinkbiking."

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
SkaredShtles said:
If you put him on your Ignore List he's not bad at all............

:D

Edit: Maybe we could make like the vibrating pig avatar episode and get *EVERYBODY* to put PeteyDogg on their Ignore List. :think:
I'm already a step ahead of you.

antm

Chimp
Jul 15, 2004
miami, fl
i swear, every time i read one of your posts my eyes burn. please show every one that you have at least a sixth grade education.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
If everyone would please stop quoting him, I'd really appreciate it. It works against those of us who are putting our ignore list to good use :D

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Peteydag said:
i'm smarter than all you ****s
a misunderstood genius are we now?

<plonk>

(the sound of another user being added to my ignore list)