Quantcast

I've always wanted to do this...

J

JRB

Yup - you do win. I can't imagine anyone ever reciprocating that lame ass crap. :think:

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Racer-X said:
talk about original.

let's get this guy his own show.
Um... I think he was admitting defeat. Nice try at being a smartass though. Really, your effort was truly commendable.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Racer-X said:
talk about original.

let's get this guy his own show.
You're right, I am an a$$hole for admitting that I lost at my own game, unless you're joking, which what I was attempting to do in the first place.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Wumpus said:
Apparently somebody needs to study a little more.

it's = it is

its = possesive
But he's not using it in the possessive sense. "it's" = "it has" in this case. Somewhat improper in my opinion, but still widely accepted.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
kinghami3 said:
But he's not using it in the possessive sense. "it's" = "it has" in this case. Somewhat improper in my opinion, but still widely accepted.
Your post is the one I am talking about.*

Nice work. Apparently the University of Casual Sex and Beer did it's job.

*Disclaimer -- since you editted your post I don't know which way you had it first.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Oh. You quoted his so that's what I figured you were talking about. I know all the grammar rules, it's just that when I type sometimes I go on autopilot and my fingers don't do what my brain tells them to. As for editing, I edited then unedited because I figured people would just get confused, so right now it's the same as what I originally wrote.