I've been burgled

Status
Not open for further replies.

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
Ciaran said:
"Manziklan" - Sounds like a custom title to me. In the short time that I have been here that is only the second racist comment I have seen. And I don't think he meant to be really derrogatory... he just didn't think about what he was typing. Yeah, a temporary banishment and a messed up custom title sounds like adequate punishment. Then again, he does have cornrows...
ok, i didn't think and didn't mean to offend. so, I am sorry if I have offended anyone.
Here's why I said what I said:
binary visions said:
The cornrows are so tight, it's stopped circulation to his brain... :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about your TV, dude. Glad to hear that nothing else was stolen (ahem, manziman).
If you're going to sterio type me because I had cornrows, then i'm going to defend myself. pointing fingers that I stole something because of the black sterio typical cornrows, is pure BS. I'm sure if i said that in person, you would laugh, but on here you're PC and want to be proper. I'm not PC and i'm not a racist because of ONE comment. grow up, you dumbasses.

aznfreerdr08

Monkey
Aug 26, 2004
Concord, CA
manziman said:
ok, i didn't think and didn't mean to offend. so, I am sorry if I have offended anyone.
Here's why I said what I said:

If you're going to sterio type me because I had cornrows, then i'm going to defend myself. pointing fingers that I stole something because of the black sterio typical cornrows, is pure BS. I'm sure if i said that in person, you would laugh, but on here you're PC and want to be proper. I'm not PC and i'm not a racist because of ONE comment. grow up, you dumbasses.
i dont exactly think wut he said was stereo typing u, but maybe im missing something. o and dont get mad at them, because u said the stupid racist comment, for all u kno im black, and second of all dont get mad at them because ur upset that u lost a bet and had to get cornrows, im sorry that i may be wrong and u got cornrows because u thought it was cool, but i sure hope u got them because u lost a bet.
c now u could get mad at me for making fun of ur corn rows, but someone saying his cornrows r too tight is not stereo typing. stereo typing would be me saying ur an idiot for being white and getting cornrows. im not racist so dont ban me. i was just giving an exapmle of wut would hav been a stereotyping comment. c ya later manzikkklan. and dont say the word dumbasses because it makes u look like a mean and childinsh person. and its not very nice

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
manziman, nothing your say will please anyone, so don't bother trying. just say you ****ed up, and move along.

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
the Inbred said:
manziman, nothing your say will please anyone, so don't bother trying. just say you ****ed up, and move along.
agreed, I said I messed up and have yet to care. well, I never cared what you guys said/think anyways...so, I still apologized.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
aznfreerdr08 said:
i dont exactly think wut he said was stereo typing u, but maybe im missing something. o and dont get mad at them, because u said the stupid racist comment, for all u kno im black, and second of all dont get mad at them because ur upset that u lost a bet and had to get cornrows, im sorry that i may be wrong and u got cornrows because u thought it was cool, but i sure hope u got them because u lost a bet.
c now u could get mad at me for making fun of ur corn rows, but someone saying his cornrows r too tight is not stereo typing. stereo typing would be me saying ur an idiot for being white and getting cornrows. im not racist so dont ban me. i was just giving an exapmle of wut would hav been a stereotyping comment. c ya later manzikkklan. and dont say the word dumbasses because it makes u look like a mean and childinsh person. and its not very nice
Are you as dumb in person as you are online, manziman may be kinda dumb but he is a cool guy and not a racist. Many people on this site know manzi and ride with him, he is well liked here. You on the otherhand are making kind of an ass of yourself if you are offended say it in a nice way. The local FR and DH scean in the east bay especialy in our aria is small and pretty close knit, we are more than welcoming to people unless they say rude and condecending **** to some one me and others on this site conseder a friend. O and here is a racest coment for you "kill all the jews" and you are more then welcome to call me a racist for that

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
manziman said:
If you're going to sterio type me because I had cornrows, then i'm going to defend myself. pointing fingers that I stole something because of the black sterio typical cornrows, is pure BS.
Ahem, actually, the implication was, that the cornrows had somehow caused you to not read the initial post properly, and I didn't imply that you stole or would steal anything - I was pointing out that nothing else was stolen, and calling your attention to that fact, since you seemed to be under the impression that his bikes were stolen.

I do think that the response to the one flippant comment got a little crazy, though... Oh well, move along folks, nothing to see here...

Status
Not open for further replies.