Quantcast

I've been busy building...

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Nice work mate! That track can always use a bit of attention...

The number of squids I have taken down there that end up walking half of it! Same goes for the Champery WC course.

Good stuff. I'll see you when the full area opens.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
some more pics

Right to left transfer

Big berms

I left this rock section but made the berm at the end huge.

It has been pretty nice weather for the whole week.

Today, I woke up to rain and it is supposed to continue all day. Oh well.

frango

Turbo Monkey
Jun 13, 2007
This is so amazing, cause I will probably spend two weeks in Portes du Soleil from July 17th.

BuckoW, will you be there then? Can we meet to ride some tracks I don't know, yet or at least have a beer? ;)

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Not just rain today. Heavy rain...

The Swiss DH is looking good Ben. I can't wait for the full area to open up. You going to have it ready by then? If not, give me a yell. I'm free for a bit to help out...

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
This is so amazing, cause I will probably spend two weeks in Portes du Soleil from July 17th.

BuckoW, will you be there then? Can we meet to ride some tracks I don't know, yet or at least have a beer? ;)
Sure, PM me and I will give you my phone number. If not I am pretty easy to find if you are in town. Champery is very small.

Damo, it is finished and ready to get broken in. The rain made for some not so fun building but I made it happen. There are some nice berm to berm sections with mini tables in between. I will rework some sections by hand after if gets ridden a bit.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Wow, thanks for the compliments guys. Here are a couple shots from digging in the rain.

This berm compresses you completely. This is only the exit.

Here you see 2 entries into the berm from the photo above.

I wish I had more time to post but I am off to go dig in Fribourg this morning and get things ready for a product launch. I will try and take some pics to share.