Quantcast

I've been busy......

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
I have been trying to get some more riding shots but it keeps raining. This morning I woke up ready to go dig and ride and there is snow 300 meters up from my house. Here are a couple more pics I had laying around.

Wide angle berm shot

3 lines into the Tri slalom mini berms

Hopefully get some god riding shots before winter but it keeps raining or snowing. Oh well, the lifts open in 2 weeks and there is 3 feet of powder on some of the highest chairs.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
3ft powder on top of what though?

Side note: nice coverage on the 'Ride Guide MTB Show' yesterday mate!

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Hey Damo

Saas Fee had 3 feet of fresh last weekend and Verbier is open. The lifts over 2500m have good pow. It is a bit thin but someone rode the north face of Mont Gelée (Verbier) 3 days ago. I am still in bike mode but if it keeps staying cold I might have to change gears.

side note: Thanks. Where did you see it?

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
I saw it on Xtreme Sports, UK Sky...

There's not enough snow here to make ride the north face of anything! The lifts open in a few weeks... better come soon eh?

The old locals are saying it's gonna be a huge winter!!! :thumb:

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Bikes. Take the train up to Rochers de Naye and then there are 5 or so different trails coming down. It there isn't too much snow at the top it is an 1800 meter run.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Was jumping at lunch the other day with a buddy. I just started rebuilding the lips. I got a bit of work to do but it was still fun riding even though it was a bit rough.

Julien warming up.

flat spin

and a pic from some singletrack downhiling from 2 days ago

got to the top with the help from this

I will be digging and riding a lot at the jumps pretty soon so I will try and take more riding pics.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Dammit Ben!

Monthey?
Fribourg, behind the Scott HQ. Do you want to come ride it sometime? There are all kinds of different size jumps and a pumptrack. There are chains up but it is for everyone so let me know if you want to go and I can make sure you know where the keys are.

I have been riding a lot in Bex and Dorenaz if you want to come over for a ride one of these days.