Quantcast

I've been drinking energy drinks...

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
one a day for the past week. 16oz of chemicals. I don't need to stay up, I'm just into the "taste" right now. I love that cough medicine tang.

How much longer do I have to live?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
i've got a can-a-day habit of monster (lo-carb), in additon to my starbux fix, it costs me house and home, but it makes me smile... and shake... and pee bright yellow. the grrrlie bought me a french press, so I thought i'd start brewing my own and cut back on one of my other daily intakes to level out my habit, but alas, i just ended up adding the two cups i push out of the press to my existing habit.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Where are all the animated gifs?

I got off the lo-carb monsters a while ago. I was once a day for a while. I am now just drinking a large mug of green tea every morning. I get almost the same energy buzz from it.

Snowflake

Monkey
Aug 10, 2009
Maryland
I'm not as bad as I used to be. At my old job, we all wound up having a slight dependance to ABB Speedstacks and/or Redlines. ( In addition to the daily Starbucks runs. Throw in eating only mall food (or lack thereof), and yeah.... What is worse, is it wasn't just our store, it is basically the entire management team at every store this chain has - at least in the Mid Atlantic...

lol.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I'm not as bad as I used to be. At my old job, we all wound up having a slight dependance to ABB Speedstacks and/or Redlines. ( In addition to the daily Starbucks runs. Throw in eating only mall food (or lack thereof), and yeah.... What is worse, is it wasn't just our store, it is basically the entire management team at every store this chain has - at least in the Mid Atlantic...

lol.

Snowflake

Monkey
Aug 10, 2009
Maryland
ABB Speedstacks are fat burner energy drinks, and the same with redline. They are thermogenic, so they raise and lower your body temperature. They both also have 250mg of caffeine a bottle.

Real healthy. I'd say anybody in the mid-atlantic, if you go into an Abercrombie & Fitch and ask them if anybody there drinks redline, you will get a yes. lol

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
Step up to Sparks.

Those things never fail to make me angry. I'm a happy drunk, and I get smiley and giddy whenever i have even a touch of caffeine. I don't know how it works. The last time I had one I was feeling so evil i wrote a poem to sum up all the nefarious thoughts I was having. I found the paper the next day and burned it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I kicked the caffenated soda thing . now its one strong cup of coffee in the morning and a couple of bottles of Gatorade G2 during the ambulance shift per day
Water, lots of it all day. You will stay awake as you will always be looking to take a piss.
Yup. I avoid beverages with HFCS at all costs. I will rofl @ every one of you in 10 years with all your kidney stones.

2 cups of coffee and an OJ in the morning, iced tea at lunch, milk for dinner, water throughout the day, and beer to relax before bed.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I kicked the caffenated soda thing . now its one strong cup of coffee in the morning and a couple of bottles of Gatorade G2 during the ambulance shift per day
The caffeine in coffee combined with the HFCS and sugars in Gatorade are no better/worse than soda I'm willing to bet.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Im drinking a Red Bull right now. They are the only energy drink company I support now after the VerMonster thing.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Damn. A thread from Ark with a title like that, I was expecting a photoshop-athon.

Common Ark, step it up.