Quantcast

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
This is my biggest beef with a lot of the :tinfoil: people. Airplanes, even BIG airplanes, and a 757 certainly qualifies as big, are still ultimately pretty fragile machines. Any airplane is built to with stand loads and stress only in certain ways, i.e. landing, flight, and pressurization, but any unusual load or stress outside of the designed/planned envelope or expected condition, even small ones are devastating to aircraft.
That's part of what I find surpirsing I guess. I would have expected the wings to snap off like twigs and to have remained outside the building entirely....engines to rip off the pylons an keep going maybe. But the wings to smack into the building and break off outside.....that's what I would have thought. (and the vertical fin too.....)

But I've been wrong before.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
That's part of what I find surpirsing I guess. I would have expected the wings to snap off like twigs and to have remained outside the building entirely.
The wings are moving at the same speed as the rest of the craft. All that kinetic energy's gotta go somewhere.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
The wings are moving at the same speed as the rest of the craft. All that kinetic energy's gotta go somewhere.
Well sure....but fuselage (say) hits first, starts slowing down before the wing/engine assy, so they would start to swing forward? But I guess, it's all happening near-instantaneously....so perhaps there wouldn't be time......yeah I don't know.

Anyhoo....I can see the wings basically vaporizing....what with all that fuel in them. But you'd thing the engines would fare better.....they tend to be pretty stout....and fire resistant.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Well sure....but fuselage (say) hits first, starts slowing down before the wing/engine assy, so they would start to swing forward? But I guess, it's all happening near-instantaneously....so perhaps there wouldn't be time......yeah I don't know.

Anyhoo....I can see the wings basically vaporizing....what with all that fuel in them. But you'd thing the engines would fare better.....they tend to be pretty stout....and fire resistant.
C'mon Mmike, your an aircraft guy, are you being obtuse or just fvcking with my head? Engines are spinning. Now I have no idea what speeds the engines were rotating at when they hit the pentagon, but for the sake of argument lets give them a base of flight idle, say 65% N1. That is still an amazing amount of circumferential force. You must have seen a engine shell it self out at some point, the damage is incredible. The fan section/compressor basically vaporizes itself on concrete and steel and it all very rapidly goes through the turbine. Maybe they were spinning even faster, terrorist/pilot has no intention of going home so maybe he has the throttles firewalled. In a shallow dive N1 could be 100, 110, maybe 120 percent. Sh*t, at 120 they could have sucked up a june bug and the engine would have vaporized.
This is what happens to the fan when you lose a single blade. Imagine losing all of them, at once.

From my personal collection, CRJ200 APU, catastrophic failure during start up.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
What amazes me is most folks who believe in this conspiracy theory crap also believe the government is incapable of the most basic functions (argument against gov't healthcare) but believe they are capable of an elaborate hoax.

I simply think Cheney and Co. knew it was coming and allowed it so they would have a blank check to profit from bazzilions spent on the war and a way to shred the bill of rights while they were at it.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
I can believe that a plane hitting a concrete and steel reinforced structure at several hundred mph would essentially disintegrate.
yes, but sections of the wings are believed to have not hit the side wall by the official account.
NIST'S In any event, the evidence suggests that the tips of both wings
did not make direct contact with the facade of the building and
that portions of the wings might have been separated from the fuselage before the aircraft struck the building.
and I realize there was some destruction to items outside the building, but we are talking about forces so great that they are supposedly making airplane parts disappear. Do you think items like these spools of wire are going to remain untouched with that type of force and the airplane material fragmenting in the same location? Remember, the airplane was already breaking up before it reached the building according to the official story.

I don't see anything suggesting that the plane is missing 20 ft. Honestly I can't even tell if the whole plane is in the frame or not. Is that the tail or is that the white buildings in the background which are shown in figures 3.4 - 3.7? Also in your calculation of the height of the plane have you included adjustments for perspective?
Doesn't it stand to reason that if the 757 was coming in high enough to not even graze the lawn that it would project some serious damage 50' or more up the side wall of the building? The tail does stand, roughly, 45' above the bottom of the engines, which is well over half the height of the side wall and the engines clearly did not drag on their way in and the airplane was already breaking up before it reached the building, according to the official story.

Also, the wingspan of a 757 is 125' and it hit the building at angle which would obviously create a hypotenuse of greater than 125’ wide. So the hit to the building should have been at least 140', 145', 150’ or more (don’t know the exact angle for figuring out exact hypotenuse) and the hole was only 90’ wide. Why NIST talked about the width of plane perpendicular to the flight path is beyond me, the plane did not hit the side wall square to the building.

My bad. You were right about the approach angle to the pentagon.
I think this punch out hole of the inner ring needs more of an explanation than the the approach angle. We are talking about penetrating a substantial amount concrete and then this. What did that? the captains chair;)

Oh that beautiful pentalawn, wish I had that hardy strain..

All the electrical conduit still identifiable along with numerous other debris.. even a wood bench or something there. Pretty neat for having an "avalanche" of disintegrating, disappearing plane debris in there.:confused:

Originally Posted by 3D.
There was things that happened that day that were almost magician like and I don’t find smoke and mirrors entertaining
Sticking a 757 in there without touching the lawn or splatting 45' or more up the side wall seems like magic to me

I dunno the explanation of "a bigass aircraft crashed into some buildings and blew that sh!t up" seems pretty plausible to me.
I'd say that would be dumbing it down a bit... no?

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
and I realize there was some destruction to items outside the building, but we are talking about forces so great that they are supposedly making airplane parts disappear. Do you think items like these spools of wire are going to remain untouched with that type of force and the airplane material fragmenting in the same location?
In the real word version this is a crash not a bomb so all of the energy is directed into the pentagon. If the plane flies over something and hits the building whatever it flies over will be unharmed (like the lawn) as all the energy is heading away from it.

If we are in crazyvill and this is a bomb or missile their would be more damage to the lawn/spools as the energy would be radiating outward from a blast point and throwing shrapnel.

Remember, the airplane was already breaking up before it reached the building according to the official story.
A portion of each wing broke off. Why would those wing portions have to his some wire spools? Their was debris on the Heliport which may have been been part of one of the wings.

These arrows do nothing to prove your theory.

Doesn't it stand to reason that if the 757 was coming in high enough to not even graze the lawn that it would project some serious damage 50' or more up the side wall of the building? The tail does stand, roughly, 45' above the bottom of the engines, which is well over half the height of the side wall and the engines clearly did not drag on their way in and the airplane was already breaking up before it reached the building, according to the official story.
Back to the official report:

The height of the damage to the facade of the building was
much less than the height of the aircraft’s tail. At approximately
45 ft, the tail height was nearly as tall as the first four floors of the
building. Obvious visible damage extended only over the lowest
two floors, to approximately 25 ft above grade.
So they don't give any explanation for the discrepancy (maybe because like good scientists/engineers they don't put speculation into official reports). If this was a cover up wouldn't there be some explanation inserted here or did the NWO just forget?

Here's a plausible explanation, the sudden deceleration of the fuselage hitting a building caused the tail to snap off/fold forward. :eek:

Also, the wingspan of a 757 is 125' and it hit the building at angle which would obviously create a hypotenuse of greater than 125’ wide. So the hit to the building should have been at least 140', 145', 150’ or more (don’t know the exact angle for figuring out exact hypotenuse) and the hole was only 90’ wide. Why NIST talked about the width of plane perpendicular to the flight path is beyond me, the plane did not hit the side wall square to the building.
Reading fail.

The width of the severe damage to the west facade of the
Pentagon was approximately 120 ft
(from column lines 8 to 20).The
projected width, perpendicular to the path of the aircraft, was
approximately 90 ft, which is substantially less than the 125 ft
wingspan of the aircraft (figure 6.1
So the damaged area was 120ft this corresponds to 90ft when projected onto a line perpendicular to the plane's approach (look up the term projected if you don't understand). Using some math magic I can tell you that they assumed an angle of 41.4 deg between the center-line of the wings and the building face.

I think this punch out hole of the inner ring needs more of an explanation than the the approach angle. We are talking about penetrating a substantial amount concrete and then this. What did that? the captains chair;)
No it wasn't a captain's chair it was the CIA's top secret circle bomb! :rofl:

Looks more like the results of a cylindrical object traveling at high speed than the result of an explosion.

Oh that beautiful pentalawn, wish I had that hardy strain..
See my comment about the spools. (to recap: explosion = energy radiates out, crash = energy travels into the building not into the lawn)

All the electrical conduit still identifiable along with numerous other debris.. even a wood bench or something there. Pretty neat for having an "avalanche" of disintegrating, disappearing plane debris in there.:confused:
The plane didn't disappear. Plenty of pieces were found.

The 757 is the object with a large amount of kinetic energy so everything on the 757 is gonna get wrecked while any object in the pentagon which is lucky enough not to get squished will be pretty much fine.

Sticking a 757 in there without touching the lawn or splatting 45' or more up the side wall seems like magic to me
That sounds like a lucky or skilled bit of flying mixed with the unpredictability of high speed crashes.

Disappearing a 757 and all it's passengers while blowing up the pentagon with a :confused: and then getting pieces of a 757 scattered around the crash site without anyone noticing sounds much more like magic to me. ZIMZALABIMZALADOZALADIM!!

I'd say that would be dumbing it down a bit... no?
That's just it. I am inclined to believe the simple explanation with some pretty solid facts to back it up.(yes there are some parts which are unexplained but it's nearly impossible to reconstruct a perfect playbyplay for this kind of disaster which accounts for where each bit of plane went and what it hit)

The conspiracy explanation has no real facts to back it up. It isn't an explanation at all. Unless you want to tell me what blew up the pentagon if it wasn't a 757?

Last edited:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
Meh. I've seen nothing that would suggest your capable of doing both at the same time.

Yep.....

Les Nessman: Let me see that.
[takes dictionary away from Herb]
Les Nessman: Obtuse...
Herbert 'Herb' Tarlek: [snatching dictionary back from Less] Addle-minded!
Les Nessman: [snatching back the dictionary] Obtuse!
Herbert 'Herb' Tarlek: [Herb attempts to snatch dictionary, but Less slams Herb's hand in the book] Addle-ow!
Bailey Quarters: [entering] Hi, guys.
Herbert 'Herb' Tarlek: Oh, hi, Baily. Met Carlson's son?
Bailey Quarters: Yes. I've had the pleasure.
Herbert 'Herb' Tarlek: Well, he's guite a kid. Let me tell you.
[under breath to Arthur Carlson Jr]
Herbert 'Herb' Tarlek: Tell your dad I said that.
Les Nessman: [excited] Obtuse! According to Websters, exceeding ninety degrees but less than one-hundred eighty degrees; lacking sharpness or quickness of sensibility; rounded at the free end; dull.
[looking offended]
Les Nessman: That's an insult!
Bailey Quarters: Less, take it easy.
Les Nessman: Take it easy!
Herbert 'Herb' Tarlek: Yeah. Just calm down, okay?
Les Nessman: Don't tell me to calm down. I just paid five dollars to find out I'm rounded at the free end!
Bailey Quarters: Cool off, Less.
Herbert 'Herb' Tarlek: He's just mad because he's not addle-minded.
Les Nessman: I am too.
Herbert 'Herb' Tarlek: No. You're not.
Les Nessman: [Herb and Less start hitting each other] Yes. I am.
Herbert 'Herb' Tarlek: No. You're not.
Les Nessman: Yes. I am!
Herbert 'Herb' Tarlek: You're not!
Bailey Quarters: You guys! You are both addle-minded!
Les Nessman: Thank you, Baily.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
In the real word version this is a crash not a bomb so all of the energy is directed into the pentagon. If the plane flies over something and hits the building whatever it flies over will be unharmed (like the lawn) as all the energy is heading away from it.
No, you’re wrong, the real world has impossibilities… and it’s seems absolutely impossible to fly a 757 so low to the ground that it wedges itself in between the concrete slab on grade and the 2nd floor slab (taken from NIST’s report) while miraculously missing spools of wire that stand half the height of the elevation between the two floor slabs. How is this possible, please explain. Not the broken wing tips, but the fuselage and engines…

You’re the one that stated something about the spools being/not being damaged by the broken off wing tips, not me… so enough with the lecturing on trajectory, for I’m completely aware of which direction the sh1t was flying, along with most people reading this. You’re art of eluding from the question that was asked is classic..

If we are in crazyvill and this is a bomb or missile their would be more damage to the lawn/spools as the energy would be radiating outward from a blast point and throwing shrapnel.
Again with the lecturing... thanks genius, would've never guessed that a bomb/missile could project material towards the spools:thumb:

I'm not saying that it was positively a missile and never mentioned anything about a bomb. Do I think it's possible that it was an aircraft much smaller than a 757? Yes, quite possible.

A portion of each wing broke off. Why would those wing portions have to his some wire spools? Their was debris on the Heliport which may have been been part of one of the wings.
Again, I never said that the wings had to hit the spools, why do you keep beating this? Do I think that some part of the fuselage/engines should have? Absolutely, why wouldn't they have? The spools are roughly half the height of the first floor section, that the plane supposedly lodged itself so neatly into, and than ultimately vanished in.

These arrows do nothing to prove your theory.
I displayed that close up for referencing spool height, the arrows are irrelevant to my point. I should’ve have clarified that, my bad…

Back to the official report:
NIST's- The height of the damage to the facade of the building was
much less than the height of the aircraft’s tail. At approximately
45 ft, the tail height was nearly as tall as the first four floors of the
building. Obvious visible damage extended only over the lowest
two floors, to approximately 25 ft above grade.
So they don't give any explanation for the discrepancy (maybe because like good scientists/engineers they don't put speculation into official reports).
Your right, they don't have an explanation and you're also wrong again... good scientist and engineers would use this totally unexplainable contradiction as a catalyst for exploring other possibilities to what exactly happened there. It's called investigating. Propagating the idea that a 45’ tall plane will only do 25’ of damage to the side wall is not only speculating, it is a blatant neglect of the evidence.

If this was a cover up wouldn't there be some explanation inserted here or did the NWO just forget?
No, why would they? As stupid as America is right now coupled with all the self regulators like yourself leaves them no need to worry about publicized impossibilities like the above.

Here's a plausible explanation, the sudden deceleration of the fuselage hitting a building caused the tail to snap off/fold forward. :eek:
Oh man... :clapping: you can't be serious... you're starting to make this fun for me.

I have an experiment for you to try: take your bike out to your driveway and pedal full speed into your closed garage door. Film it. Review the film from your hospital bed and tell me how much higher the rear wheel scuff mark is on the door, vs. what your seat height is while the bike is sitting parallel to the ground. Comprende?

NIST's-The width of the severe damage to the west facade of the Pentagon was approximately 120 ft (from column lines 8 to 20).The
projected width, perpendicular to the path of the aircraft, was
approximately 90 ft, which is substantially less than the 125 ft
wingspan of the aircraft
Reading fail.
I think you failed at calling me on a fail...

I'll explain so it's clear... I'm sure your familiar with the pythagorean theorem so this shouldn't stump you.The plane is 125' wide and was approaching at 42degress to the side wall (NIST's). The linear impact zone should have extended at least 170' down the side wall of the building. Add in the kinetic energy factor together with the idea that the plane was supposedly already breaking up before it hit the side wall and it’s clear that there should’ve been extensive damage all the way down the side of the building. It’s something a child could understand.

So the damaged area was 120ft this corresponds to 90ft when projected onto a line perpendicular to the plane's approach (look up the term projected if you don't understand). Using some math magic I can tell you that they assumed an angle of 41.4 deg between the center-line of the wings and the building face.
:banghead: see above... and think about it for a minute, would ya?

Looks more like the results of a cylindrical object traveling at high speed than the result of an explosion.
Riggghht... so after the plane completely disintegrated, it still had enough force and material left to make that nice round punch out hole, dead center of cockpit (NIST's), hundreds of feet away from the building entrance, after being shredded to bits by concrete columns and reinforced walls to the point of complete disappearance. Hey, I have a great 1 acre ocean front property in Reno that I’ll sell you for $100... Are you into it?

The 757 is the object with a large amount of kinetic energy so everything on the 757 is gonna get wrecked while any object in the pentagon which is lucky enough not to get squished will be pretty much fine.
Yeah, the plane blows through the room with such great force that it vanishes, but the wooden bench and the pencil sharpeners are fine. e.g. the beach front in Reno for $100

Stick a 757 in there at 700+mph without touching the lawn, the spools of wire in dead center, or creating an impact, at least, the size of the plane... hmmm... what do you think Mmike?

That sounds like a lucky or skilled bit of flying mixed with the unpredictability of high speed crashes.
Yep, high speed impacts that actually shrink the faster you go. Maybe you should be petitioning for some changes to our laws of physics? I think you have a case

Disappearing a 757 and all it's passengers while blowing up the pentagon with a :confused: and then getting pieces of a 757 scattered around the crash site without anyone noticing sounds much more like magic to me. ZIMZALABIMZALADOZALADIM!!
You’re obviously not aware of how many thousands of years false flag operations have been around for. Whether it was the Roman Empire or the American one, they’ve always worked and have only become more complicated as technology advances. If you think the governments of this world care about a few thousand of our own lost due to the forwarding of agendas, you’re in for a big surprise.:pleasantry:

BikeMike

Monkey
Feb 24, 2006
Whistle blowers come along quite often, unfortunately they are usually stopped dead in there tracks not by our government, but by people like yourself
:rofl:
Awesomeness!

3D. said:
take it easy would you? [...] No need to get your panties all bunched up with the personal attacks.
3D. said:
an enormous amount of half truths and cover ups…
Look, I don't have any experience with civil engineering, or modeling impact/explosion kinetics. Even if I did, I would still lack pretty much all of the details needed to conduct any sort of remotely meaningful analysis. If you want to believe that a bunch of dudes managed to plant tons of thermite all over a building(s?) without every being detected and then managed to get it all working just right, that's fine. If you want to believe that the mass of an airplane is evenly distributed across its frontal area, and that you can accurately model an impact, that's cool too. These things, however, seem rather unlikely to me.

If you want half-truths, look at the conspiracy theories. Bad information is not necessarily indicative of a sinister agenda.

Also, btw, the "thermitic materials" "scientists" published in a free journal, and the EIC resigned because the paper was so bad.

the desmondo

Monkey
Mar 7, 2007
You?re obviously not aware of how many thousands of years false flag operations have been around for. Whether it was the Roman Empire or the American one, they?ve always worked and have only become more complicated as technology advances. If you think the governments of this world care about a few thousand of our own lost due to the forwarding of agendas, you?re in for a big surprise.:pleasantry:
Wow! Someone who isn't living in a fool's paradise and has enough courage to face the truth. How do I give rep points? :D The other rational people in this forum need to find it in themselves to face the truth of 9/11 that they subconsciously know is there, instead of burying their heads in the sand.

http://www.georgewashington2.blogspot.com/2010/09/anniversary-of-911.html

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

The escalation of the Vietnam war was based on the false Gulf of Tonkin incident.
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB132/tapes.htm

And please don't dismiss this as tinfoil crap.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
The central belief of every moron is that he is the victim of a mysterious conspiracy against his common rights and true deserts. He ascribes all his failure to get on in the world, all of his congenital incapacity and damfoolishness, to the machinations of werewolves assembled in Wall Street, or some other such den of infamy.
-Henry Louis Mencken

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Wow! Someone who isn't living in a fool's paradise and has enough courage to face the truth. How do I give rep points? :D The other rational people in this forum need to find it in themselves to face the truth of 9/11 that they subconsciously know is there, instead of burying their heads in the sand.

http://www.georgewashington2.blogspot.com/2010/09/anniversary-of-911.html

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

The escalation of the Vietnam war was based on the false Gulf of Tonkin incident.
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB132/tapes.htm

And please don't dismiss this as tinfoil crap.
And Remember the Maine.

But you're full of tinfoil crap.

the desmondo

Monkey
Mar 7, 2007
"The central belief of every moron is that he is the victim of a mysterious conspiracy against his common rights and true deserts. He ascribes all his failure to get on in the world, all of his congenital incapacity and damfoolishness, to the machinations of werewolves assembled in Wall Street, or some other such den of infamy."
Henry Mencken's said some interesting things hasn't he?:rolleyes:

H.L. Mencken; the satirist

"The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naive and usually idiotic. He is , more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched. He is not a bad citizen turning to crime ; he is a good citizen driven to despair."

"Demagogue: one who preaches doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots."

"The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth."

"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out... without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, intolerable."

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed -- and hence clamorous to be led to safety -- by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

"Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under."

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule."

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Henry Mencken's said some interesting things hasn't he?:rolleyes:

H.L. Mencken; the satirist

"The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naive and usually idiotic. He is , more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched. He is not a bad citizen turning to crime ; he is a good citizen driven to despair."

"Demagogue: one who preaches doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots."

"The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth."

"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out... without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, intolerable."

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed -- and hence clamorous to be led to safety -- by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

"Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under."

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule."
Touche!
and thanks for once again proving my point.

Last edited:

the desmondo

Monkey
Mar 7, 2007
Touche!
and thanks for once again proving my point.
I apologize for the personal attack by assuming that you are an Obama supporter and come from the "left" side of the aisle. I'm also guessing that you are assuming that I come from the "right" side of the aisle.

Rest assured that I am not a Palin supporter. Democrats and Republicans are simply two flavours of the one power the works "behind the curtain". As well, Palin is hardly a comparable demagogue figure.

The idea of 'divide and conquer' is demonstrated too often in this forum.:(

Last edited:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
lulz

I knew this thread was missing something. the desmondo!!

:rofl:
Awesomeness!

If you want half-truths, look at the conspiracy theories. Bad information is not necessarily indicative of a sinister agenda.

Also, btw, the "thermitic materials" "scientists" published in a free journal, and the EIC resigned because the paper was so bad.
QFT

No, you’re wrong, the real world has impossibilities… and it’s seems absolutely impossible to fly a 757 so low to the ground that it wedges itself in between the concrete slab on grade and the 2nd floor slab (taken from NIST’s report) while miraculously missing spools of wire that stand half the height of the elevation between the two floor slabs. How is this possible, please explain. Not the broken wing tips, but the fuselage and engines…

You’re the one that stated something about the spools being/not being damaged by the broken off wing tips, not me… so enough with the lecturing on trajectory, for I’m completely aware of which direction the sh1t was flying, along with most people reading this. You’re art of eluding from the question that was asked is classic..
I'm not avoiding any questions.

How were the spools left undamaged? Is that really the big "inconsistency" you are basing your argument on?

Here's the answer. The plane flew over them or maybe due to the angle of approach went around them! Wouldn't be that hard considering that it may have been missing 1/3 of each wing at that point.

I'm not even close to convinced that it is impossible for spools to be left untouched.

Again with the lecturing... thanks genius, would've never guessed that a bomb/missile could project material towards the spools:thumb:

I'm not saying that it was positively a missile and never mentioned anything about a bomb. Do I think it's possible that it was an aircraft much smaller than a 757? Yes, quite possible.
I try to keep my genius on wraps so I would appreciate it if you don't mention it any more. But back to the matter, I am still waiting for your grand unifying theory which will make your position make sense.

Why did the NWO fly two airliners into the twin towers and crash another into a field then disappear the fourth just to crash a smaller airplane into the pentagon?

Sure the official story doesn't explain every detail but that would be nearly impossible. Your story on the other hand gives no reasonable explanation at all.

I have an experiment for you to try: take your bike out to your driveway and pedal full speed into your closed garage door. Film it. Review the film from your hospital bed and tell me how much higher the rear wheel scuff mark is on the door, vs. what your seat height is while the bike is sitting parallel to the ground. Comprende?
No comprendo.

Somehow I don't think crashing a bike at 25mph into a garage door will effectively simulate an aircraft hitting a building at ?? hundred mph.

Have you ever seen those cool high speed camera vids of bullets hitting steel plate? When large amounts of kinetic energy are involved objects act differently than when they are at low speeds.

I think you failed at calling me on a fail...

I'll explain so it's clear... I'm sure your familiar with the pythagorean theorem so this shouldn't stump you.The plane is 125' wide and was approaching at 42degress to the side wall (NIST's). The linear impact zone should have extended at least 170' down the side wall of the building. Add in the kinetic energy factor together with the idea that the plane was supposedly already breaking up before it hit the side wall and it’s clear that there should’ve been extensive damage all the way down the side of the building. It’s something a child could understand.

:banghead: see above... and think about it for a minute, would ya?
See the document or my previous quote where I posted it. They did the math and said that approx. 1/3 of each wing didn't hit the wall. Not confusing.

Riggghht... so after the plane completely disintegrated, it still had enough force and material left to make that nice round punch out hole, dead center of cockpit (NIST's), hundreds of feet away from the building entrance, after being shredded to bits by concrete columns and reinforced walls to the point of complete disappearance. Hey, I have a great 1 acre ocean front property in Reno that I’ll sell you for $100... Are you into it?

Yeah, the plane blows through the room with such great force that it vanishes, but the wooden bench and the pencil sharpeners are fine. e.g. the beach front in Reno for $100
So how does this all fit into your smaller aircraft theory? If it wasn't a 757 what was it?

I'll let you have the last word.

You’re obviously not aware of how many thousands of years false flag operations have been around for. Whether it was the Roman Empire or the American one, they’ve always worked and have only become more complicated as technology advances. If you think the governments of this world care about a few thousand of our own lost due to the forwarding of agendas, you’re in for a big surprise.:pleasantry:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Hey 3D, desmondo you're not the only ones who think that the US gov planned 9/11. Even respectable world leaders agree with you. Maybe I need to take the wool off my eyes huh?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/09/23/walks-ahmadinejad-speech-iranian-says-people-think-staged-attacks/

In his speech Thursday to the annual summit of world leaders, Ahmadinejad also raised the possibility that "some segments within the U.S. government" had orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks in New York — a statement that prompted members of the American delegation to walk out in protest from the U.N. General Assembly.

Delegations from all 27 European Union nations followed the Americans out along with representatives from Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Costa Rica, an EU diplomat said.
How do you guys feel about the holocaust?

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
^^^^

Loaded question. I’ll play.

It’s evident that there was a great amount of shady business being conducted with the funding and proliferating of Hitler’s malicious intentions. Many extremely sick human beings, located here at home and abroad, were very fond of what Hitler believed in. If you take a further look, it isn’t hard to see how guys like former U.S. senator Prescott Bush (baby bush’s grandfather) and the firm (Brown Brothers Harriman) that his step father (George Herbert Walker) helped him establish together with Union Banking Company (UBC), went on to use their great wealth and power to help fuel the Nazi war machine. Brown Brothers Harriman were condemned as a financial and commercial collaborator with the Nazis and all of it’s assets were seized sometime around the Nuremberg Trials. It was Prescott’s fortune with this company that led to the Bush family legacy of today. Illegally dominating foreign territories is nothing new to the Bush family, their fascist genes and anti-fascism front have been around much longer than people care to realize.

Yes, wealthy companies like Ford Motors, JP Morgan, Chase Banks, Standard Oil, IG Farben (currently AIG, Obama‘s pals), General Motors (GM), etc., etc., and the list goes on and on… were all major contributors to the wealth and power of Hitler and his Nazis.

Companies like Bayer pharmaceuticals were major players in supplying pills/powders/enimas for experimenting on Auschwitz prisoners, usually resulting in horrible deaths from internal bleeding out of the anus or worse.

Hell… even Alcoa Aluminum stepped in to supply their difficult to dispose of, highly toxic manufacturing bi-product known as flouride, for testing on concentration camp prisoners to see how much it would take to kill/harm/brittle/mentally disturb the subject. Keep in mind that the main ingredient in Prozac is flouride… funny how the U.S. doses most of our city water with substantial amounts of this substance… do ya really think their that concerned with our teeth? Hmmm

So what do I think of the Holocaust? It’s clear to me that the populace’s complete disregard for being informed, combined with the deplorable nature of our world’s rich, led to one of history’s most horrific acts of inhumanity that the modern world will ever see. (and remember, we came out as the heroes)

Other than what we are currently witnessing with our genocidal tactics and murderous acts in Middle East, the Holocaust will “eventually” go down in history as a program of lies, greed, and corruption that spread to the furthest reaches of the world’s elite, including the ones right here at home.

a little Nazi pron:

^^^German diplomats award Henry Ford, center, with their nation's highest decoration for foreigners, the Grand Cross of the German Eagle, in July 1938. (AP Photo)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/daily/nov98/nazicars30.htm

Last edited:

the desmondo

Monkey
Mar 7, 2007
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/25/pentagon-destroys-copies-controversial-memoir-written-army-officer/

The U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency attempted to block the book about the tipping point in Afghanistan and a controversial pre-9/11 data mining project called "Able Danger."

In a letter obtained by Fox News, the DIA says national security could be breached if "Operation Dark Heart" is published in its current form. The agency also attempted to block key portions of the book that claim "Able Danger" successfully identified hijacker Mohammed Atta as a threat to the United States before the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks.
Good thing there is the congressional testimony,

Last edited:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
^^^^

Loaded question. I’ll play.

It’s evident that there was a great amount of shady business being conducted with the funding and proliferating of Hitler’s malicious intentions. Many extremely sick human beings, located here at home and abroad, were very fond of what Hitler believed in. If you take a further look, it isn’t hard to see how guys like former U.S. senator Prescott Bush (baby bush’s grandfather) and the firm (Brown Brothers Harriman) that his step father (George Herbert Walker) helped him establish together with Union Banking Company (UBC), went on to use their great wealth and power to help fuel the Nazi war machine. Brown Brothers Harriman were condemned as a financial and commercial collaborator with the Nazis and all of it’s assets were seized sometime around the Nuremberg Trials. It was Prescott’s fortune with this company that led to the Bush family legacy of today. Illegally dominating foreign territories is nothing new to the Bush family, their fascist genes and anti-fascism front have been around much longer than people care to realize.

Yes, wealthy companies like Ford Motors, JP Morgan, Chase Banks, Standard Oil, IG Farben (currently AIG, Obama‘s pals), General Motors (GM), etc., etc., and the list goes on and on… were all major contributors to the wealth and power of Hitler and his Nazis.

Companies like Bayer pharmaceuticals were major players in supplying pills/powders/enimas for experimenting on Auschwitz prisoners, usually resulting in horrible deaths from internal bleeding out of the anus or worse.

Hell… even Alcoa Aluminum stepped in to supply their difficult to dispose of, highly toxic manufacturing bi-product known as flouride, for testing on concentration camp prisoners to see how much it would take to kill/harm/brittle/mentally disturb the subject. Keep in mind that the main ingredient in Prozac is flouride… funny how the U.S. doses most of our city water with substantial amounts of this substance… do ya really think their that concerned with our teeth? Hmmm

So what do I think of the Holocaust? It’s clear to me that the populace’s complete disregard for being informed, combined with the deplorable nature of our world’s rich, led to one of history’s most horrific acts of inhumanity that the modern world will ever see. (and remember, we came out as the heroes)

Other than what we are currently witnessing with our genocidal tactics and murderous acts in Middle East, the Holocaust will “eventually” go down in history as a program of lies, greed, and corruption that spread to the furthest reaches of the world’s elite, including the ones right here at home.

a little Nazi pron:

^^^German diplomats award Henry Ford, center, with their nation's highest decoration for foreigners, the Grand Cross of the German Eagle, in July 1938. (AP Photo)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/daily/nov98/nazicars30.htm
I did not see that coming. :eek: