Quantcast

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
clipped wings? or a clipped plane? good to see the people of nyc paying close attention to the things that matter this weekend.

the authentic footage vs. what a 155ft long 757 with a 45' tall tail fin should look like when striking the side of a 71ft tall building. where's waldo and the plane??:tinfoil:

Attachments

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
clipped wings? or a clipped plane? good to see the people of nyc paying close attention to the things that matter this weekend.

the authentic footage vs. what a 155ft long 757 with a 45' tall tail fin should look like when striking the side of a 71ft tall building. where's waldo and the plane??:tinfoil:
Well, looking at film on left, in first frame, right over the yellow box thing, you can see a pointed tail and skidding smoke trail, sooooo...

Can't assume that plane hit at direct angle as your photshopped reel would suppose.

Wrap some bacon wrapped chicken in that tin foil ,Sparky, and head to the grill.

FlyinPolack

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Waterboard instructor? Who the **** would wear a shirt like that in public?
Yep. American in a nutshell. A fat, white, old, stupid cunt.
I really can't argue... Imagine that's probably someone's grandmother.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
Well, looking at film on left, in first frame, right over the yellow box thing, you can see a pointed tail and skidding smoke trail, sooooo...

Can't assume that plane hit at direct angle as your photshopped reel would suppose.

Wrap some bacon wrapped chicken in that tin foil ,Sparky, and head to the grill.
You're right, I would assume that the plane did not hit at a direct angle precisely above the ground elevation but I would also assume that an indirect hit to the grass lawn with a soft topsoil base would leave a sizable crater of some sort? the lawn in this case was merely burnt with no signs of an impact of that magnitude, or any such impact. We are talking about 225000lb boeing 757 hitting the ground at 500+ mph, right?

a white tail/tip/fuselage or something is in there, no doubt... is it of a craft the size of a 757?

or is it a remote controlled white one of these with a missile launching just before impact?

Attachments

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I must admit I'm still somewhat agnostic about the whole Sept 11 thing. The pics of the pentagon really do seem odd. A uh..."low-time", "pilot" hit a bulls-eye on the side of the Pentagon in a 757 without hitting the ground first? Not even grazing an engine on the lawn? Of course it's plausible. Just seems weird. No tinfoil hat here.....maybe just a stylish tin foil headband.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
a white tail/tip/fuselage or something is in there, no doubt... is it of a craft the size of a 757?

or is it a remote controlled white one of these with a missile launching just before impact?
Or is it one of these?????

white fin shape, explosives, resposible for hundreds of deaths.....think about it. Either one is equally possible.

Last edited:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Oh noes! The cheezy security camera didn't capture a nice image of the plane as it smashed into a building at 800 MPH? Must be a cover up!

PS. You image is of someone driving a plane across the lawn into the pentagon.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I must admit I'm still somewhat agnostic about the whole Sept 11 thing. The pics of the pentagon really do seem odd. A uh..."low-time", "pilot" hit a bulls-eye on the side of the Pentagon in a 757 without hitting the ground first? Not even grazing an engine on the lawn? Of course it's plausible. Just seems weird. No tinfoil hat here.....maybe just a stylish tin foil headband.
And I assume this missile also scattered all the wreckage of a 757 around the grounds of the Pentagon? (Yes, it was actually all over the place, unlike the widespread and *entirely* insubstantial whisperings coming from Mom's basements everywhere...)

And that the "missile" created a hole nearly the exact diameter of a 757 fuselage in the wall? (note, measurements widely cited by aforementioned jackasses in support of the "couldn't have been a plane" travesty are the wheel-to-tail hangar clearance specs...)

And that it was easier, after having accomplished the real hijacking of two planes and crashing them into the Trade Centers, to rig some bizarre missile scheme to hit the Pentagon, while liquidating a real plane full of mostly American passengers without a trace?

MMike, it's not like guiding a fixed-wing plane in flight is difficult. Takeoffs and landings are hard. The outer walls of the Pentagon are hardly a tiny target.

3D. YOU. ARE. A. ****ING. IDIOT.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
MMike, it's not like guiding a fixed-wing plane in flight is difficult. Takeoffs and landings are hard. The outer walls of the Pentagon are hardly a tiny target.

Well by no means will I jump up and down and say "NO WAY MAN!"....but have you ever stood on the ground beside a '57? The engines aren't that high off the ground. You don't have to roll too far before you're looking at an engine strike. Guiding a fixed wing aircraft may not be THAT hard, but it's also not like driving a hyundai. The pentagon isn't a small building, but from a long way away at a few hundred mph, it ain't that big either.

Not in level flight, no real experience, pilot was likely pretty nervous/emotional...All I'm saying is....he was either a gifted natural born pilot, or he got really lucky. or both.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Well, again, the wreckage of a 757, the flight recorder from Flight 77, and the personal effects of passengers do speak towards the slight possibility that maybe the missing plane crashed into the Pentagon.

This is not rocket surgery, man. I know you work in aviation, but yes, I've stood on the tarmac under, and around most common models of jet. Spent quite a lot of time under them when I was working as a courier of sorts. The idea of one crashing into a massive wall doesn't make me flinch in the least. Have you ever stood next to the Pentagon??

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
The idea of one crashing into a massive wall doesn't make me flinch in the least. Have you ever stood next to the Pentagon??
Exactly. Having done some time in aircraft that have to drop small weapons on small targets in a very big ocean..

Surface area to strike Pentagon would have been easier than hitting the Trade Center building.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
Exactly. Having done some time in aircraft that have to drop small weapons on small targets in a very big ocean..
Performed by people with a fair amount of training, beyond simulator time.

Surface area to strike Pentagon would have been easier than hitting the Trade Center building.
That's what THEY want you to believe!

Anyway, I can't help but be impressed with the flying on Sept 11. Like when one of the ones that hit the twin towers. The pilot had the presence of mind to throw it into a hard bank before he hit so that the wings would take out floors above and below. That's planning for you.

It was a gang of yahoos, with nothing but simulator time, and they got the job done effectively. To me, that's impressive.

Straya

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Straya
The pilot had the presence of mind to throw it into a hard bank before he hit so that the wings would take out floors above and below.
Another way to look at that could be that the dude was inexperienced and damn near missed it and had to throw it into a do or die steep bank at the last second just to make it.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Another way to look at that could be that the dude was inexperienced and damn near missed it and had to throw it into a do or die steep bank at the last second just to make it.
I wonder how many people have a lot of experience flying planes into buildings? :p

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
And I assume this missile also scattered all the wreckage of a 757 around the grounds of the Pentagon? (Yes, it was actually all over the place, unlike the widespread and *entirely* insubstantial whisperings coming from Mom's basements everywhere...)

And that the "missile" created a hole nearly the exact diameter of a 757 fuselage in the wall? (note, measurements widely cited by aforementioned jackasses in support of the "couldn't have been a plane" travesty are the wheel-to-tail hangar clearance specs...)

And that it was easier, after having accomplished the real hijacking of two planes and crashing them into the Trade Centers, to rig some bizarre missile scheme to hit the Pentagon, while liquidating a real plane full of mostly American passengers without a trace?

3D. YOU. ARE. A. ****ING. IDIOT.
Hey MikeD, take it easy would you?... just having fun with some ligitament unanswered questions and anomalies rather than just drinking the koolade and accepting the “official” crap. No need to get your panties all bunched up with the personal attacks.

more idiots, there a group of morons that have zero intellect:
http://www.ae911truth.org/

the hole in the building is not the same size as a 757’s wing span. If you want to believe that the wings folded up perfectly to fit inside the building upon impact, that’s fine, but I don’t believe it.

if the proof of this being a civilian aircraft impact is so obvious, than why not show the numerous camera angles that exist, from the further away locations surrounding the impact site? There's a gas station across the freeway from the crash site that captured the whole sequence, the FBI was there in minutes to seize the footage. Why? Or how about the 2-3 freeway cameras that captured it from well positioned locations that would show very clearly what type of aircraft it was... seized and never shown as well. Why? Or what about the 3-4 other pentagon cameras from further out locations that show exactly what happened... never shown to media. Why? Instead we get 1 sequence footage from a piece of sh1t camera at an automobile gate that you would call the truth... ??? wow

we have not been shown much debris at all other than a recognizable piece of fuselage placed conveniently on the lawn. Where did all that plane go? And what about the pictures of the military carrying debris out of the building concealed under blue tarps, why would they do that if there was nothing to hide?

Nano thermite that only the DOD and very few others have access to collected all over the WTC site, building #7 that was so clearly demoed it was left out of the official investigation, and a hard to explain 10 year war of lies that has bankrupted this country in it's after math... and I'm the idiot??

And let's not forget about the bomb proof pentalawn