Quantcast

I've Devoloped a twich

Well I went to the movies with the girlfriend last Friday and she pointed out that I had been twiching about every 5 muinites :eek:throughout the movie.
Monday I went to lunch with my best friend and he nootice it aswell. Yesterday my Girlfriend pointed out to me again.
Today I was sent to the school nurse by my teacher for a vitals test because she thought I was on drugs.
Ehat could this be? :help:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I bet you were fine until your "girlfriend" said you had a twitch. next thing you know, BAM!!! It's all about the power if suggestion.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I hope it's not his trigger finger.

yes yes, see your doctor, but are you getting enough electrolytes? Maybe too much? Or maybe there's some stress in your life *cough*women*cough* that's causing you to twitch. Personally, I think you have a brain tumor.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Yeah make sure you're getting enough magnesium and other salts in your diet. Lack of salts makes your muscles twitch. That and psychosis...

No I don't do drugs though I always seem to act like I'm on speed (high NRG) and I drink at 1-2 gatorades a day. I dont know when it happens so I couldent tell you where it happens.
I don't think I have stress I'm realy laid back until people start fvcking with me thenthere might be a little scrumage. which doesn't happen often.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
caputo1989 said:
No I don't do drugs though I always seem to act like I'm on speed (high NRG) and I drink at 1-2 gatorades a day. I dont know when it happens so I couldent tell you where it happens.
I don't think I have stress I'm realy laid back until people start fvcking with me thenthere might be a little scrumage. which doesn't happen often.

you're not twitching, your GF, friend & teacher have plotted together to get you comitted

your future:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
are you under a lot of stress???.. restless at night??? use coffee to keep you going???? very tired
????

that sometimes will do it. but go to doctor and check it out