Quantcast

I've forgotten how to play air guitar!

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
:help: I was trying to rock out to some Bon Jovi (Slippery when wet ROXORS!) and totally forgot how to air guitar. My style was pathetic, and simply won't due. Can someone help me? My Winger cd's won't be the same without it :(

;)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Don't you mean that you're playing air KEYtar?

I still have the pix from your last concert... Zark is in the middle...

Your solo....

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
robdamanii said:
Nice nipple ring.
One nipple ring means he chickened out on the second one. PVSSY!

Of course I pvssied out on the first one. No ones sticking things in my body!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Ciaran said:
One nipple ring means he chickened out on the second one. PVSSY!

Of course I pvssied out on the first one. No ones sticking things in my body!
I've only got one currently, and only because I took the other one out to have it repierced in the future as a deeper piercing.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
robdamanii said:
I've only got one currently, and only because I took the other one out to have it repierced in the future as a deeper piercing.
Ouch. dang man, you one tough mofo... "Well yeah, I have my nips pierced but I am having one done again because I want it deeper. Grrrr."

I don't let anyone near my nips (or junk for that matter) with needles or other sharp objects. ouch. effing ouch.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Ciaran said:
Ouch. dang man, you one tough mofo... "Well yeah, I have my nips pierced but I am having one done again because I want it deeper. Grrrr."

I don't let anyone near my nips (or junk for that matter) with needles or other sharp objects. ouch. effing ouch.
It's only a moment of pain, and they feel so damn good.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
robdamanii said:
It's only a moment of pain, and they feel so damn good.
I think we've hijacked Zarks keytar thread and made it a nipple thread. Not too shabby for a hijack...

The GF has hers pierced. She LOVES them. I thought about getting mine done but mine are super sensitive already. More sensation would probably make my junk explode. :D The other thing I am afraid of is that I have heard of people losing sensation. I once dated a girl who had her done and lost feeling. You could flick 'em hard with your finger and she wouldn't feel a thing. Poor girl. Now, this same girl also had her junk pierced which was extremely cool and gave her better sensation down there. That was fun. :thumb:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Ciaran said:
I think we've hijacked Zarks keytar thread and made it a nipple thread. Not too shabby for a hijack...

The GF has hers pierced. She LOVES them. I thought about getting mine done but mine are super sensitive already. More sensation would probably make my junk explode. :D The other thing I am afraid of is that I have heard of people losing sensation. I once dated a girl who had her done and lost feeling. You could flick 'em hard with your finger and she wouldn't feel a thing. Poor girl. Now, this same girl also had her junk pierced which was extremely cool and gave her better sensation down there. That was fun. :thumb:
Problem is there aren't too many places to pierce on men. At least there aren't too many that aren't just a bit strange.

Hrm...perhaps next time I'm upstate I should consider stopping by my old piercing parlor and have the other one done properly now that it's well healed.

Hrm....