Quantcast

I've gone BALD

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
...and I like it. Except for the constant shaving part. :plthumbsdown:

I'm thinking of buying a rotary electric shaver to replace my regular one. Just curious - what are your opinions on rotary shavers? I have pretty thick hair so I have to shave everyday.

JoeRay

Monkey
Feb 19, 2004
In Squalor
Welcome to the club, I've been clipping my hair variously between a '0' and a '1' for ten years now.

Personally, the whole shaving your head is a pain. Unless you're a Telly Savalis groupie.

I find my head itches and the stubble when that short grabs on your pillow when you sleep, which is uncomfortable.

Clip it short, if its short enough as long a you don't have really dark hair it's pretty hard to tell the difference. Also you won't have to do it every second day or so.

Also start investing in a collection of hats and caps. My father didn't and the results of 40 or so years of being burned by the sun regularly isn't a pretty sight. Yearly appointments with a dematologist and a bottle of liquid nitrogen -- eew:plthumbsdown:

FBMX123

Chimp
Aug 2, 2007
Connecticut
i shave my cash and prizes w/ an electric razor, but ya gotta be careful around the scrots...too much free skin just waiting to hop in the clippers

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
...and I like it. Except for the constant shaving part. :plthumbsdown:

I'm thinking of buying a rotary electric shaver to replace my regular one. Just curious - what are your opinions on rotary shavers? I have pretty thick hair so I have to shave everyday.
Remember the Norelco with the "goo" button. I have had that one for 6 years and it's still going strong. I don't even use the goo stuff. Never saw the point.