Quantcast

I've never been more jealous of anyone's status until now

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
We all have dreams we aspire to, but I just don't think you'd look good in a skirt that short.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Say what you will about Lilly, that dude is dating waaay out of his league. Good for him.

She is a bit of a waterhead though.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Sorry, I saw her photo in the Pirelli catalog, and while she does have two eyes straight out of Family Guy, she does have two other body parts which catches the attention...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Freakish as she is, there isno way that shriveled up old dude is tagging her. I would beleive Hugh Hefner is wailing away on them younguns at the mansion before I beleived that...

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
while she does have two eyes straight out of Family Guy, she does have two other body parts which catches the attention...
Well enough to make you forget grammar, apparently.

I gotta say, well done on his part, seeing as she's a foot taller, and 1/3 his age. Westy's got a point.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
She looks ok to me, not great but not bad either. But I know you guys are just such a bunch of hot studs you can afford to be super picky.
You don't pay attention to this kind of thread much, do you? Any woman who is not a solid 12 on a scale of 1-10 is immediately rejected as fugly :p

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
You don't pay attention to this kind of thread much, do you? Any woman who is not a solid 12 on a scale of 1-10 is immediately rejected as fugly :p
Meh, despite any comparison I may have made between her and Chuckie, I'd hit that like it was my job. It's really just that making fun of Sanjuro is fun.