Quantcast

I've never gone to the MTBR forums before...

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
robdamanii said:
So that's what he's doing while you're supposed to be studying?
That and sawing his camera in half...or setting his roomates sandwich on fire(with the aid of rum)...then placing it in the freezer. Or using partially eaten brownie as a cement for a filling that popped out...I really can't keep track.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
robdamanii said:
Pics of the flaming sammich plz.
Unfortunatly I don't have those...but it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen...that or when he pulled the neighbors mailbox out of the ground and then started to bash it against the tree in our front yard during a party....didn't take pictures of that either, hmm. I am a horrible documenter...but very good at recounting :)

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
kizzi77 said:
Unfortunatly I don't have those...but it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen...that or when he pulled the neighbors mailbox out of the ground and then started to bash it against the tree in our front yard during a party....didn't take pictures of that either, hmm. I am a horrible documenter...but very good at recounting :)
You need to do an "unsolved mysteries" re-enactment of these events. Robert Stack can host it.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
robdamanii said:
You need to do an "unsolved mysteries" re-enactment of these events. Robert Stack can host it.
Yeah....but who could I get to do the stuff burly does...like ride unicycles with lit bottle rockets in his mouth...or steal the motorized carts from the grocery store...or taking a swig of the bottle of b.b.'s we have

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
PonySoldier said:
Just start wearing a helmetcam around when he starts to boozin'....:D
only a few of these are from when he was boozin'

he's hillarious all the time...booze just means he'll take it up a notch...and unclothe

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
kizzi77 said:

he's hillarious all the time...booze just means he'll take it up a notch...and unclothe
OK, I have got to get this guy out here for a party or something. The Burley Shirley world tour '06.

PonySoldier

Monkey
May 5, 2004
Woodland Park Colorado
kizzi77 said:

If you'd a had one on the night he posted about in the new place..that would have been Gold, pure F**kin' Gold...

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
PonySoldier said:
If you'd a had one on the night he posted about in the new place..that would have been Gold, pure F**kin' Gold...
Yeah...but I don't remember much of that night...except being tackled multible times at different places in the yard by different people who wanted to pour beer on me....and people playing football with full beer cans at 3 in the morning...and burly walking around with a sock on his thing that I thought was too much clothing so I removed it...before I passed out for a few hours.

But you're right, I should of had a camera...that was just one of many, many drunken nights this summer.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i suppose i just don't have enough patience for most of the boards over there. But the local board over there has been a great resource for me personally.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
kizzi77 said:
i remember that thread. in fact. i think im gonna bring it back

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
narlus said:
so what happened to the other mtbr post? the one w/ the loco postings?
My guess is he got too emberassed and begged a mod to delete it. Poor guy.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
BurlyShirley said:
My guess is he got too emberassed and begged a mod to delete it. Poor guy.
That is unfortunate. The MTBR posts are still there, some links in the signature may be in order.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
BurlyShirley said:
it's actually a play on another thread, where some Texas guy spazzed out and called the cops cuz he saw some naked guy in the park while he was riding...and then there was a big "discussion" on whether or not he was right to call the cops and whether or not people should be allowed to be naked in public...because if you see some naked guy, of course he's gonna want to rape your wife or your kid....:rolleyes:

and the guy went to the women's lounge to see what a women's point of view on it was...so basically, she's dragging it out even more...for S's and G's...